Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 708 709
[quote name="SparkyLurkdragon" date="2018-04-20 14:33:46" ] We've got antlers, and we've got ram horns. I would love to see cattle horns in a variety of colours. You could probably also do at least two or three variants in size, as well: very short buds, like on a calf, medium-length horns, and Texas Longhorn style. More horns and antlers in general would be great: spiral unicorn horns, moose antlers, antelope horns, triceratops horns and maybe even crests...! [/quote] I agree with all of this
SparkyLurkdragon wrote on 2018-04-20 14:33:46:
We've got antlers, and we've got ram horns.

I would love to see cattle horns in a variety of colours.

You could probably also do at least two or three variants in size, as well: very short buds, like on a calf, medium-length horns, and Texas Longhorn style.

More horns and antlers in general would be great: spiral unicorn horns, moose antlers, antelope horns, triceratops horns and maybe even crests...!

I agree with all of this
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
How about some cool rain effects? Like the flowerfalls, but big raindrops. Maybe even a weather based set, like sun rays or clouds/mist or hail.
How about some cool rain effects? Like the flowerfalls, but big raindrops. Maybe even a weather based set, like sun rays or clouds/mist or hail.
LKY6oWa.png
[/center]
I have an idea. Maybe these could be familiars as well but... I'm thinking of something like the pets (cats/dogs/birds/etc). Only they're the animals of the Chinese new year. Like, year of the dog, year of the rabbit, year of the rat, etc. There could be animal companions accompanying the dragons (such as a tiger resting next to a bog= year of the tiger). Or it could be just animal ears with a specially themed cloth/sash (such as rabbit ears on a fae with a sash that has the pattern of a rabbit sewn into it.) These could also just be regular animals though, not based off the Chinese new year. I hope my suggestion sparks some kind of inspiration :3
I have an idea. Maybe these could be familiars as well but... I'm thinking of something like the pets (cats/dogs/birds/etc). Only they're the animals of the Chinese new year. Like, year of the dog, year of the rabbit, year of the rat, etc. There could be animal companions accompanying the dragons (such as a tiger resting next to a bog= year of the tiger). Or it could be just animal ears with a specially themed cloth/sash (such as rabbit ears on a fae with a sash that has the pattern of a rabbit sewn into it.) These could also just be regular animals though, not based off the Chinese new year. I hope my suggestion sparks some kind of inspiration :3
Lichtdrache.gif
Wearable barnacles. EXTRA CRUSTY.
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
[quote name="bombcollar" date="2018-04-22 07:22:21" ] Wearable barnacles. EXTRA CRUSTY. [/quote] YES PLEASE
bombcollar wrote on 2018-04-22 07:22:21:
YES PLEASE
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Gasmasks... Please i just hatched the Perfect post-apocalyptic survivalist girl she's gotta....
Gasmasks... Please i just hatched the Perfect post-apocalyptic survivalist girl she's gotta....
[quote name="chemtrails" date="2018-04-22 15:21:50" ] Gasmasks... Please i just hatched the Perfect post-apocalyptic survivalist girl she's gotta.... [/quote] [b][i]OWO?!!??![/i][/b]
chemtrails wrote on 2018-04-22 15:21:50:

OWO?!!??!
fUVBqSW.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifQGlDrIs.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giffUVBqSW.png
Now that we have the kelpie mane, maybe adding some wearable kelp/seaweed/aquatic vegetation to go with that would be cool. They could wrap around the dragon's limbs, neck and torso; similar to the rose thorn set but with a nature or swamp aesthetic instead of regal.
Now that we have the kelpie mane, maybe adding some wearable kelp/seaweed/aquatic vegetation to go with that would be cool. They could wrap around the dragon's limbs, neck and torso; similar to the rose thorn set but with a nature or swamp aesthetic instead of regal.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
[quote name="MuffinCloud" date="2018-04-23 06:18:10" ] [quote name="chemtrails" date="2018-04-22 15:21:50" ] Gasmasks... Please i just hatched the Perfect post-apocalyptic survivalist girl she's gotta.... [/quote] [b][i]OWO?!!??![/i][/b] [/quote] [size=5][i][b]U W U[/b][/i][/size] (means "I agree")
MuffinCloud wrote on 2018-04-23 06:18:10:

OWO?!!??!

U W U (means "I agree")
[quote name="chemtrails" date="2018-04-22 15:21:50" ] Gasmasks... Please i just hatched the Perfect post-apocalyptic survivalist girl she's gotta.... [/quote] I like where this is going
I like where this is going
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 708 709