Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum animation switch
1 2
Dont get me wrong its cute, however it laggs, what if there was a way for players to decided, weather or not we want the animations. Something we can turn on and off like the music option for games. :)
Dont get me wrong its cute, however it laggs, what if there was a way for players to decided, weather or not we want the animations. Something we can turn on and off like the music option for games. :)
I have to agree with this, about half the time the animation doesn't play and I end up having to reload the page

It would also make battles go faster but it could be unfair? But then again the feature would be available to all the players so maybe not

and we would need some other feedback too instead of the animations.

perhaps just turning off the movement animations and not the damage ones since the movement ones are the ones that always freeze for me.
I have to agree with this, about half the time the animation doesn't play and I end up having to reload the page

It would also make battles go faster but it could be unfair? But then again the feature would be available to all the players so maybe not

and we would need some other feedback too instead of the animations.

perhaps just turning off the movement animations and not the damage ones since the movement ones are the ones that always freeze for me.
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
Indeed turning off the fact they jump or move, and maybe having a chat box that says what drops insteaf of the huge screen you have to click reload the page to battle again, which I know for sum makes.it insane to use at all. So why not just have more dudes waiting after you kill them and put in a.chat box lettn u know what dropped and what happened.etc

@Maximum124

Thoughts?
Indeed turning off the fact they jump or move, and maybe having a chat box that says what drops insteaf of the huge screen you have to click reload the page to battle again, which I know for sum makes.it insane to use at all. So why not just have more dudes waiting after you kill them and put in a.chat box lettn u know what dropped and what happened.etc

@Maximum124

Thoughts?
[quote name="Mommie" date="2013-11-24 22:05:26"]Indeed turning off the fact they jump or move, and maybe having a chat box that says what drops insteaf of the huge screen you have to click reload the page to battle again, which I know for sum makes.it insane to use at all. So why not just have more dudes waiting after you kill them and put in a.chat box lettn u know what dropped and what happened.etc[/quote] Well a chat box could be laggy as well, seeing as they're using flash each sentence or even worse; each character could count as a separate entity with its own animation, where as the dragon pictures only count as one a piece. the end of battle loot and xp screen hasn't froze on me yet and neither has the action of going back to the menu or 'battle on' I think its more of a case that whoever is in charge of the game needs too work out the kinks so that things run smoothly, but in the mean time perhaps until the issues are dealt with we have a temporary fix- If even doing something like minimizing the animation would fix the lag and the freezing in less effort then just outright fixing it. Its a good idea in theory just the effort in implementing it might not be worth it. Ahaha really the suggestion should be "Fix the coliseum" even though I'm sure they're already working hard on it
Mommie wrote on 2013-11-24 22:05:26:

Well a chat box could be laggy as well, seeing as they're using flash each sentence or even worse; each character could count as a separate entity with its own animation, where as the dragon pictures only count as one a piece.

the end of battle loot and xp screen hasn't froze on me yet and neither has the action of going back to the menu or 'battle on'

I think its more of a case that whoever is in charge of the game needs too work out the kinks so that things run smoothly, but in the mean time perhaps until the issues are dealt with we have a temporary fix- If even doing something like minimizing the animation would fix the lag and the freezing in less effort then just outright fixing it.

Its a good idea in theory just the effort in implementing it might not be worth it.

Ahaha really the suggestion should be "Fix the coliseum" even though I'm sure they're already working hard on it
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
True personally play for the colly so when it bugs i want to cry lol. In all they need to make ot where everyone xan use it and kill of anomations since it causes so much pain. *nods*
True personally play for the colly so when it bugs i want to cry lol. In all they need to make ot where everyone xan use it and kill of anomations since it causes so much pain. *nods*
Support!
Support!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Full support!

Coli will lag horridly at times, especially on computers on campus. This would make things so much easier!
Full support!

Coli will lag horridly at times, especially on computers on campus. This would make things so much easier!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Animation off could probably help with the site lags. It's cute but I'd rather the game run faster and not quit on me half the time. Support
Animation off could probably help with the site lags. It's cute but I'd rather the game run faster and not quit on me half the time. Support
Support! This would quite possibly help it run smoother and faster. I like the animations, but on the days coli is really loading slow, they make battles take several times longer.
Support! This would quite possibly help it run smoother and faster. I like the animations, but on the days coli is really loading slow, they make battles take several times longer.
Didnt think anyone would support this. Thank yoy guys!
Didnt think anyone would support this. Thank yoy guys!
1 2