Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum animation switch
1 2
SUPPORT!

I was actually just about to comment on this in the main "coli issues thread"

It became VERY obvious to me THIS is why the coliseum is crashing all the time during holidays...think about it. 1000+ people trying to find geodes? and aside from gathering the only place you can get geodes is from coliseum...so 1000+ people...+ coliseum animation...it's no wonder the coliseum is crashing.

I noticed when i was facing baku/dream eaters(which barely move) and everything was SMOOOTH. then when i faced tengu the next battle (which move up and down constantly) i hadn't even gotten 3 turns when the coli just crashed..
SUPPORT!

I was actually just about to comment on this in the main "coli issues thread"

It became VERY obvious to me THIS is why the coliseum is crashing all the time during holidays...think about it. 1000+ people trying to find geodes? and aside from gathering the only place you can get geodes is from coliseum...so 1000+ people...+ coliseum animation...it's no wonder the coliseum is crashing.

I noticed when i was facing baku/dream eaters(which barely move) and everything was SMOOOTH. then when i faced tengu the next battle (which move up and down constantly) i hadn't even gotten 3 turns when the coli just crashed..
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
1 2