Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alkylic's UM Boutique [WC M + DH F!]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
[center][emoji=raven size=1]
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
Hello! Could you add me to the reprint list for ashes+radiance I emerge? the sheet for that part isn't editable - thank you! ^^
Hello! Could you add me to the reprint list for ashes+radiance I emerge? the sheet for that part isn't editable - thank you! ^^
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@Silience oh crap thats not good. ill add you manually but i gotta figure why that's not working.. edit: should be fixed. hopefully no one tried to add emselves n cant [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
@Silience

oh crap thats not good. ill add you manually but i gotta figure why that's not working..

edit: should be fixed. hopefully no one tried to add emselves n cant
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
I've added myself to the order sheet! I've set a reminder to send you the 900g as soon as I'm able to!
I've added myself to the order sheet! I've set a reminder to send you the 900g as soon as I'm able to!
Nature-Network.png
@alkylic, will you check on if I've sent payment in for the skins I signed up for when you get the chance? I couldn't remember if I have sent it in or not, especially since I typically pay through direct PAs and I don't recall seeing any of those come in for me. Thanks!
@alkylic, will you check on if I've sent payment in for the skins I signed up for when you get the chance? I couldn't remember if I have sent it in or not, especially since I typically pay through direct PAs and I don't recall seeing any of those come in for me. Thanks!
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela hi hello! thanks for reaching out :D

my shop runs on prepayment! you have not prepaid on any of the 3 skins you've preordered yet ^_^"

though, the run you are in for "no sweeter innocence" and "our gentle sins" are both submitted in the queue already! so they no longer require prepayment to print, and you will receive it in the PA whenever they return from the queue!

the run you are in for "last true mouthpiece" however, is still in its prepayment collection phase. if its first run gets accepted, I print any run with 5 prepaid slots already. If you would like, you can send me the prepayment of the gold color of the PC f skin so I can buy the blueprints for it and throw it into the queue so that it's in there!

tldr: unfort none of the skins has returned from the war (queue) yet, that will explain why you haven't received any PAs ^_^"

for future reference, you can always refer to the preorder spreadsheet for the most up to date information on where any given run is at! thank you :D
@Astaraela hi hello! thanks for reaching out :D

my shop runs on prepayment! you have not prepaid on any of the 3 skins you've preordered yet ^_^"

though, the run you are in for "no sweeter innocence" and "our gentle sins" are both submitted in the queue already! so they no longer require prepayment to print, and you will receive it in the PA whenever they return from the queue!

the run you are in for "last true mouthpiece" however, is still in its prepayment collection phase. if its first run gets accepted, I print any run with 5 prepaid slots already. If you would like, you can send me the prepayment of the gold color of the PC f skin so I can buy the blueprints for it and throw it into the queue so that it's in there!

tldr: unfort none of the skins has returned from the war (queue) yet, that will explain why you haven't received any PAs ^_^"

for future reference, you can always refer to the preorder spreadsheet for the most up to date information on where any given run is at! thank you :D
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
[center][emoji=raven size=1] (p.s. somewhat expecting feedback for the first runs of these skins to come back today or tomorrow!)

(p.s. somewhat expecting feedback for the first runs of these skins to come back today or tomorrow!)
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
everything got rejected ^_^” getting feedback n then theyre going right back in!
everything got rejected ^_^” getting feedback n then theyre going right back in!
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40