Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { ASTRAL ACCENTS } floral bog m
@IndigoStarshine Thank you so much! [emoji=coatl laughing] and yes, slots are still open. I'll actually be printing the new copies momentarily and sending them out via PA. Would that work for you?
@IndigoStarshine Thank you so much! and yes, slots are still open. I'll actually be printing the new copies momentarily and sending them out via PA. Would that work for you?
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
Yup,, thank you :D
Yup,, thank you :D
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png 5M9CHlS.gif
slot for gift of the mountain please!!
slot for gift of the mountain please!!
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
@moonthegoon Absolutely [emoji=coatl laughing]
@moonthegoon Absolutely
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
Can I have a slot for Gift of the Mountain please? Also, I'd love that copy of Look for the Light if you still have it <3
Can I have a slot for Gift of the Mountain please? Also, I'd love that copy of Look for the Light if you still have it <3
Q2RNHcl.png
@nekrateholic yes, of course! I'll add you to the list and send a PA momentarily c:
@nekrateholic yes, of course! I'll add you to the list and send a PA momentarily c:
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
Slot for Gift of the Bog, please! [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
Slot for Gift of the Bog, please!
FD1rkPC.png
@Halla Added you c: thanks for stopping by!
@Halla Added you c: thanks for stopping by!
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
@DrakeSpino @Karaku @moonthegoon @nekrateholic

You're being pinged because Run 1 of Gift of the Mountain is finally running c: Looks like this will be a shorter one, but that's alright!

Please send your payment within 3-5 days, or let me know if you need a little more time ^^ Have a great day!
@DrakeSpino @Karaku @moonthegoon @nekrateholic

You're being pinged because Run 1 of Gift of the Mountain is finally running c: Looks like this will be a shorter one, but that's alright!

Please send your payment within 3-5 days, or let me know if you need a little more time ^^ Have a great day!
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
if you're still accepting slots/have any extras, i'd love to grab one for gift of the bog! c:
if you're still accepting slots/have any extras, i'd love to grab one for gift of the bog! c:
pVhWnFy.png