Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [shelved] monstera - guard f
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Quebeal" date="2024-05-02 10:05:30" ] @/ThistleProse hiya fren, no worries i totally get it! i figured quite a few people would be spread thin by the new skin/accent update. monstera deliciosa has 2 runs left, so if you would like, i can put your name on the last run’s slot as a reserve claim and ping ya if they fill up completely to ask if you still want ‘em! if you do but can’t pay quite yet, i am also open to renewing the PA once or twice if you need a bit more time too! i can also ping again if/when the other skins will be shelved, though i don’t expect to do this for about a month or longer just to be sure other folks trickling in could have a copy. PA renewal can also work with these if needed! edit: just made a new pinglist for this, feel free to add yourself! ^^ monstera series - shelving soon! let me know what you think, and i hope it takes off the stress a little! :> [/quote] Oh that all sounds wonderful, thank you so very much!
Quebeal wrote on 2024-05-02 10:05:30:
@/ThistleProse hiya fren, no worries i totally get it! i figured quite a few people would be spread thin by the new skin/accent update.

monstera deliciosa has 2 runs left, so if you would like, i can put your name on the last run’s slot as a reserve claim and ping ya if they fill up completely to ask if you still want ‘em! if you do but can’t pay quite yet, i am also open to renewing the PA once or twice if you need a bit more time too!

i can also ping again if/when the other skins will be shelved, though i don’t expect to do this for about a month or longer just to be sure other folks trickling in could have a copy. PA renewal can also work with these if needed!

edit: just made a new pinglist for this, feel free to add yourself! ^^

monstera series - shelving soon!

let me know what you think, and i hope it takes off the stress a little! :>

Oh that all sounds wonderful, thank you so very much!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
bump! sent out some more PAs :D and i put my extra runs of monstera rosea up on the AH. keeping the deliciosa copies in my hoard for a bit longer before in case other people claim a slot.
bump! sent out some more PAs :D and i put my extra runs of monstera rosea up on the AH. keeping the deliciosa copies in my hoard for a bit longer before in case other people claim a slot.
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
bonk, i currently don't have any purpurea skins up for sale, though if anyone posts in this thread they are looking for a copy i will go ahead and print another run!

edit: will also be putting up the rest of the leftovers of monstera deliciosa up on the AH! editing the first post real quick~
bonk, i currently don't have any purpurea skins up for sale, though if anyone posts in this thread they are looking for a copy i will go ahead and print another run!

edit: will also be putting up the rest of the leftovers of monstera deliciosa up on the AH! editing the first post real quick~
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
I'd like a slot for monstera purpurea please
I'd like a slot for monstera purpurea please
PA sent! will be putting the rest on the AH ^^
PA sent! will be putting the rest on the AH ^^
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
@monstera series - shelving soon!

hello pinglisters! you’re being notified that the monstera skincent series will be shelved (and monstera deliciosa will be retired) in 1 week, set to close out on June 4th at rollover!

copies of available skins are all currently on the AH except the ‘reserve’ skins (those will also be listed after shelving, i’m just keeping one on hand if someone personally requests a PA for one!). if no more copies are available, just make a note in this thread to claim a slot in the next run! ^^

the final date i would be printing was intended to be june 1st, but i kept forgetting to send out this ping, lol, so i pushed it back, no biggie. thank you!

edit: clarified some language!
@monstera series - shelving soon!

hello pinglisters! you’re being notified that the monstera skincent series will be shelved (and monstera deliciosa will be retired) in 1 week, set to close out on June 4th at rollover!

copies of available skins are all currently on the AH except the ‘reserve’ skins (those will also be listed after shelving, i’m just keeping one on hand if someone personally requests a PA for one!). if no more copies are available, just make a note in this thread to claim a slot in the next run! ^^

the final date i would be printing was intended to be june 1st, but i kept forgetting to send out this ping, lol, so i pushed it back, no biggie. thank you!

edit: clarified some language!
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
Oooh; Thanks for the ping!!

May I get PAs for a couple? I just spent the last of my gems clearing out my PA queue, but I'll be able to pick them up in a couple of days if that is OK?

Skin: Monstera Deliciosa and Skin: Monstera Rosea and Skin: Monstera Purpurea if I may? <3
Oooh; Thanks for the ping!!

May I get PAs for a couple? I just spent the last of my gems clearing out my PA queue, but I'll be able to pick them up in a couple of days if that is OK?

Skin: Monstera Deliciosa and Skin: Monstera Rosea and Skin: Monstera Purpurea if I may? <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Sharing my own guardian with Monstera Deliciosa! Loving the new fest sickle [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94781447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/947815/94781447_350.png[/img][/url]
Sharing my own guardian with Monstera Deliciosa! Loving the new fest sickle

94781447_350.png
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@ThistleProse PAs have been sent! ^^

@Samelf oh wow what a wonderful use of monstera deliciosa, and the spiderlily sickle works so well with it omg. looks like the flowers are actively blooming within the leaves! <3
@ThistleProse PAs have been sent! ^^

@Samelf oh wow what a wonderful use of monstera deliciosa, and the spiderlily sickle works so well with it omg. looks like the flowers are actively blooming within the leaves! <3
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
bump! reminder to myself to change my signature after the skins are shelved lol
bump! reminder to myself to change my signature after the skins are shelved lol
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10