Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dynastic Duo | Egyptian Accent (Aber F)
1 2 3 4 5
Can I get a slot please? This is is just too cool to pass up!
Can I get a slot please? This is is just too cool to pass up!
violentvioletsig.png
@CHUUNIBYOU @Hawktalon @roastedsoymanny @ViolentViolet77 Got you all down, thank you so much for your interest (and for the compliments, aaaa)!

@/roastedsoymanny and @/ViolentViolet77, I have you both down in gem preorder slots for Run 2 currently (so that payment will be requested once enough preorder slots are filled), but if you'd prefer to pay in a different currency/wait for others to preorder first I can adjust that, no problem at all.

And since the first run is now full even beyond the preorder slots:
Preparing to purchase blueprint!

@XxCalypsoxX
@Barrdwing
@Natron

Please submit payment in gems if you are able, either via CR or private message is fine!! If you think you may need a while to put the gems together, just let me know!

@Industry
@Aeriel
@/CHUUNIBYOU
@/Hawktalon

If you're able to submit payment now, it's much appreciated! Otherwise, I'll send you a private auction for the listed price once I've got the accent. (If for whatever reason you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed, let me know and I can accomodate!)

As soon as the blueprint cost is covered, I'll get the accent submitted and ping everyone in the first run to confirm submission—fingers crossed for a smooth approval, but if anything is delayed/needs to be altered I'll let everybody know.

Thank you all again for your interest! Seeing people excited about this is more than I was really expecting, haha—looking forward to seeing the accent on some real dragons soon!
@CHUUNIBYOU @Hawktalon @roastedsoymanny @ViolentViolet77 Got you all down, thank you so much for your interest (and for the compliments, aaaa)!

@/roastedsoymanny and @/ViolentViolet77, I have you both down in gem preorder slots for Run 2 currently (so that payment will be requested once enough preorder slots are filled), but if you'd prefer to pay in a different currency/wait for others to preorder first I can adjust that, no problem at all.

And since the first run is now full even beyond the preorder slots:
Preparing to purchase blueprint!

@XxCalypsoxX
@Barrdwing
@Natron

Please submit payment in gems if you are able, either via CR or private message is fine!! If you think you may need a while to put the gems together, just let me know!

@Industry
@Aeriel
@/CHUUNIBYOU
@/Hawktalon

If you're able to submit payment now, it's much appreciated! Otherwise, I'll send you a private auction for the listed price once I've got the accent. (If for whatever reason you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed, let me know and I can accomodate!)

As soon as the blueprint cost is covered, I'll get the accent submitted and ping everyone in the first run to confirm submission—fingers crossed for a smooth approval, but if anything is delayed/needs to be altered I'll let everybody know.

Thank you all again for your interest! Seeing people excited about this is more than I was really expecting, haha—looking forward to seeing the accent on some real dragons soon!
Slot pls :3
Slot pls :3
Payment sent via PM!
Payment sent via PM!
ZU5HtR6.png
@KiteM Sure thing, got you down for the second run! Thanks for your interest!
@KiteM Sure thing, got you down for the second run! Thanks for your interest!
This is a really cool skin! Slot please ^^
This is a really cool skin! Slot please ^^
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@Panarow Thank you so much! I've got your slot marked down. :)
@Panarow Thank you so much! I've got your slot marked down. :)
I'd like a slot, please!
I'd like a slot, please!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod Slot reserved, thank you!
@EvilCopepod Slot reserved, thank you!
hello! i'd love a slot for this wonderful uma! i can pay in gems ^^
hello! i'd love a slot for this wonderful uma! i can pay in gems ^^
03_03.jpg
1 2 3 4 5