Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~ FoF ~ | Inkcap TC Honorable Mention
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
The Axanthic please!
The Axanthic please!
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo Thanks so much! I've added you ^^
@LordMaroo Thanks so much! I've added you ^^
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki Sure thing! I've already submitted the run, so if you could send me 500g at your earliest convenience that would be great! Otherwise, I'll just send you a PA for 500g once the skin comes back ^^
@lizzytiki Sure thing! I've already submitted the run, so if you could send me 500g at your earliest convenience that would be great! Otherwise, I'll just send you a PA for 500g once the skin comes back ^^
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

The skin was accepted and PAs have been sent out! Anyone who pre-paid is getting a 1t PA, anyone who did not is getting a 500g PA! If you need more time on your PA, please let me know!
@MythicalViper @Marrigan @Aoroen @AsylumBat @counterklock @FuzzyMelon @lizzytiki

The skin was accepted and PAs have been sent out! Anyone who pre-paid is getting a 1t PA, anyone who did not is getting a 500g PA! If you need more time on your PA, please let me know!
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
@VanceRuth Absolutely! Thank you so much ^^
@VanceRuth Absolutely! Thank you so much ^^
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

The first run of Piebald Aura M Axanthic is not filled enough to submit a 10-print, but I would love to have this printed, so I've decided to make this run a 5-print instead!

Please send 500g as pre-payment at your earliest convenience! Anyone who pre-pays will get the skin via a 1t PA, otherwise I will send a PA with the skin for 500g instead when it arrives ^^

@MythicalViper @Marrigan @FuzzyMelon @VanceRuth

The first run of Piebald Aura M Albino is not filled enough to submit a 10-print, but I would love to have this printed, so I've decided to make this run a 5-print instead!

Please send 500g as pre-payment at your earliest convenience! Anyone who pre-pays will get the skin via a 1t PA, otherwise I will send a PA with the skin for 500g instead when it arrives ^^

@VanceRuth

You are the only person signed up for a slot of the Normal accent right now, and interest seems to have died down. I plan to shelve this accent in a week or so, would you like to stay on the list for reprints if it gathers more interest over time? I didn't want to just silently shelve it without saying anything ^^;
@MythicalViper @counterklock @LordMaroo @VanceRuth

The first run of Piebald Aura M Axanthic is not filled enough to submit a 10-print, but I would love to have this printed, so I've decided to make this run a 5-print instead!

@MythicalViper @Marrigan @FuzzyMelon @VanceRuth

The first run of Piebald Aura M Albino is not filled enough to submit a 10-print, but I would love to have this printed, so I've decided to make this run a 5-print instead!

@VanceRuth

You are the only person signed up for a slot of the Normal accent right now, and interest seems to have died down. I plan to shelve this accent in a week or so, would you like to stay on the list for reprints if it gathers more interest over time? I didn't want to just silently shelve it without saying anything ^^;
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

That sucks but can't be helped. Take me off the list for now, I'll portentially come back in future to see if it gained any interest if not oh well. Thank you though [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I will send the 1kg for the other skins shortly
That sucks but can't be helped. Take me off the list for now, I'll portentially come back in future to see if it gained any interest if not oh well. Thank you though

I will send the 1kg for the other skins shortly
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
@VanceRuth Sounds good! Thanks for understanding <3
@VanceRuth Sounds good! Thanks for understanding <3
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3