Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
[quote name="Dydomio" date="2024-06-17 19:16:22" ] @velvetufo Yeah, you can totally still do that! If you want to be pinged for accents only fitting specific themes, but don't care which breeds they're for, you can select all the poses on the first page and then pick the keywords you want on the second page. Here's a link to the form with all the poses already selected (sorry it's super long!): link. Basically, the pinglist generator checks for the poses and themes you're interested in together, not separately - so if you did only want to get pings for certain breeds, you could select those and the keywords you wanted, and you'd only get pings for skins that matched both the poses and keywords you picked! The only way you'd get pings for every single skin for a breed is if you chose "no preference" for the keywords. Also, since you said you're trying to update your preferences, would you like your old entry to be deleted? ^^ [/quote] ah, thank you for explaining it! i wondered if it worked like that but wasn't entirely sure. please delete my old entry, i'll be redoing it!
Dydomio wrote on 2024-06-17 19:16:22:
@velvetufo Yeah, you can totally still do that! If you want to be pinged for accents only fitting specific themes, but don't care which breeds they're for, you can select all the poses on the first page and then pick the keywords you want on the second page. Here's a link to the form with all the poses already selected (sorry it's super long!): link.

Basically, the pinglist generator checks for the poses and themes you're interested in together, not separately - so if you did only want to get pings for certain breeds, you could select those and the keywords you wanted, and you'd only get pings for skins that matched both the poses and keywords you picked! The only way you'd get pings for every single skin for a breed is if you chose "no preference" for the keywords.

Also, since you said you're trying to update your preferences, would you like your old entry to be deleted? ^^

ah, thank you for explaining it! i wondered if it worked like that but wasn't entirely sure. please delete my old entry, i'll be redoing it!
Quote:
Added all hatchlings to your entry! Would you like New Breeds H (so you'll be pinged for future hatchling poses) too?
yes please!
Quote:
Added all hatchlings to your entry! Would you like New Breeds H (so you'll be pinged for future hatchling poses) too?
yes please!
EXMOsJF.png
I'd like ti be removed frkm evergthing excepr fathom F and M
I'd like ti be removed frkm evergthing excepr fathom F and M
p5Q2IRk.png
English is not my native language
Hello, I'd like to be removed from all entries please, I'll redo it from scratch
Hello, I'd like to be removed from all entries please, I'll redo it from scratch
RCD2mOL.png WvEXipG.png ll0CfnD.pngdEe2UrM.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6elai1r5syjm_250.png
P1rk5do.pngBRODrm6.pngo9yS1eq.png
Could I please be removed from hatchling pings so that I'm only pinged for adult skins? Thanks. :)
Could I please be removed from hatchling pings so that I'm only pinged for adult skins? Thanks. :)
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce
(Apologies if you get pinged for this, just wanted to say thank you for removing my entry and giving me advice on how to manage it going forward! [emoji=heart size=1])
(Apologies if you get pinged for this, just wanted to say thank you for removing my entry and giving me advice on how to manage it going forward! )
Hi can I be removed off all lists for now thank you ^^
Hi can I be removed off all lists for now thank you ^^
Er, it appears I'm still being pinged for hatchling skins? Just Fathoms though, so I figure the new breed addition thing is why. Could I please be removed from Fathom hatchling skins too? Thank you! (And thank you for removing me from the rest before!)
Er, it appears I'm still being pinged for hatchling skins? Just Fathoms though, so I figure the new breed addition thing is why. Could I please be removed from Fathom hatchling skins too? Thank you! (And thank you for removing me from the rest before!)
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Quote:

ooh yes please!
Quote:

ooh yes please!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
May I have my entry deleted for the time being? I'd like to start over with a more specific one + save up currency lol
May I have my entry deleted for the time being? I'd like to start over with a more specific one + save up currency lol
ZwMTIV6.png