Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Stardust Shop | NEW Fathom Skins!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38
Hi everyone! Sorry to ping you guys again so soon, but since the slots are all filled for Breaking Daylight, I want to send out a ping to collect pre-payment so that I can queue it right away!

@macintalk @lugia492 @Reveurs @Wolfspeaker

As always, you're welcome to send pre-payment via one-way CR or PM! You will be marked on my spreadsheet as paid (:

I also wanted to go ahead and ping for runs 1 and 2 of Breaking Dawn as well, since both of those runs got filled! And it's another skin I would like to put into the queue right away. Same as the above, feel free to send pre-payment via one-way CR or PM!

Run 3 will be pinged for once more people have signed up for said run. However, if you are in run 3 and you do happen to see this, you are still more than welcome to send out pre-payment! I just didn't want to ping an incomplete run just yet.

Breaking Dawn - Run 1
@Silience @sneer @pudgykookaburra @bubbaberriboo @Lionsong @faerah @ActualAce @moonthegoon

Breaking Dawn - Run 2
@LocalHellcat @Abundance @cafemochi @oneluckyduck @Karaku @Mima @Ceenbee @fennekin @Iralla @SakuraUni

Thank you!
Hi everyone! Sorry to ping you guys again so soon, but since the slots are all filled for Breaking Daylight, I want to send out a ping to collect pre-payment so that I can queue it right away!

@macintalk @lugia492 @Reveurs @Wolfspeaker

As always, you're welcome to send pre-payment via one-way CR or PM! You will be marked on my spreadsheet as paid (:

I also wanted to go ahead and ping for runs 1 and 2 of Breaking Dawn as well, since both of those runs got filled! And it's another skin I would like to put into the queue right away. Same as the above, feel free to send pre-payment via one-way CR or PM!

Run 3 will be pinged for once more people have signed up for said run. However, if you are in run 3 and you do happen to see this, you are still more than welcome to send out pre-payment! I just didn't want to ping an incomplete run just yet.

Breaking Dawn - Run 1
@Silience @sneer @pudgykookaburra @bubbaberriboo @Lionsong @faerah @ActualAce @moonthegoon

Breaking Dawn - Run 2
@LocalHellcat @Abundance @cafemochi @oneluckyduck @Karaku @Mima @Ceenbee @fennekin @Iralla @SakuraUni

Thank you!
Sandstrike Hedgehog Midnight Oil Lamp

--> Skin shop

81286044_ZwPV792ZcKUqH3L.gif
Can I get a slot for breaking dawn please?
Can I get a slot for breaking dawn please?
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim of course, I've marked you down! Thank you so much for your interest! <3
@Milim of course, I've marked you down! Thank you so much for your interest! <3

--> Skin shop

Hi! I'm still working on finishing this gal but I just wanted to say I absolutely adore your Hound's Radiant Moon skin!! I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not but the fluffy, floppy ears and skydancer body reminds me so much of the [url=https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/saluki/]saluki dog breed[/url] and it's making me all the more smitten with it ahhh [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91594515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4418242&skin=55123&apparel=25525,25348&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
Hi! I'm still working on finishing this gal but I just wanted to say I absolutely adore your Hound's Radiant Moon skin!! I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not but the fluffy, floppy ears and skydancer body reminds me so much of the saluki dog breed and it's making me all the more smitten with it ahhh

scry?sdid=4418242&skin=55123&apparel=25525,25348&xt=dressing.png
@proudmoore AW I was wondering who ended up buying my spare copy on the AH, I'm so happy to see it used!! Your girl looks wonderful- I love her little dog buddies! And actually, you're not too far off about the Saluki comparison! While it wasn't quite exactly based off Salukis specifically, it was made with Borzois in mind- and both of these breeds do happen to be in the sighthound classification (:

Also, I adore your idea of collecting canine skins!! I wish you lots of luck with that goal, I absolutely adore canines and critters in general on skins... I'm attempting to start collecting wolf skins for my own lair, actually!
@proudmoore AW I was wondering who ended up buying my spare copy on the AH, I'm so happy to see it used!! Your girl looks wonderful- I love her little dog buddies! And actually, you're not too far off about the Saluki comparison! While it wasn't quite exactly based off Salukis specifically, it was made with Borzois in mind- and both of these breeds do happen to be in the sighthound classification (:

Also, I adore your idea of collecting canine skins!! I wish you lots of luck with that goal, I absolutely adore canines and critters in general on skins... I'm attempting to start collecting wolf skins for my own lair, actually!

--> Skin shop

@Naleli AHHHH I KNEW IT!! ALMOST!! I was looking at it like, if that's not a saluki it HAS to be some sort of sighthound LOL. Afghan hound was going to be my next guess!! It was getting to me so bad I had to ask fsdjhfsjhdkf

And thank you <3 I've been sniping them up whenever I see them around! I also need to get dragons for the recent fest skins to add them to my showcase auhfdshufds. Good luck on your wolf skin collection too!!! They're just so fun to collect :D
@Naleli AHHHH I KNEW IT!! ALMOST!! I was looking at it like, if that's not a saluki it HAS to be some sort of sighthound LOL. Afghan hound was going to be my next guess!! It was getting to me so bad I had to ask fsdjhfsjhdkf

And thank you <3 I've been sniping them up whenever I see them around! I also need to get dragons for the recent fest skins to add them to my showcase auhfdshufds. Good luck on your wolf skin collection too!!! They're just so fun to collect :D
@naleli two questions! I'm down for a slot of Breaking Dusk, would it be okay if I pay ahead for it; and if so how should I send it? And two, you mentioned being up for recolor for this skin, if you ever do purple or are willing to do a custom in purple, I would absolutely love to sponsor that :D
@naleli two questions! I'm down for a slot of Breaking Dusk, would it be okay if I pay ahead for it; and if so how should I send it? And two, you mentioned being up for recolor for this skin, if you ever do purple or are willing to do a custom in purple, I would absolutely love to sponsor that :D
4PpXUq1.png...
jules
they/them
+2 fr
wishlist
i8IsW1T.gif
@Simbelmyne Hi, you're more than welcome to send pre-payment, yes! The first runs of all of these colors actually came back today, but with a decline for lines and shadows, so I had to send it back in :< So they are queued again, unfortunately will just take a few extra days. Nonetheless, if you'd like to send over pre-payment, you can send it to me via CR or PM :D

As for the custom recolors, someone actually did commission a purple-ish recolor of this skin, which they've asked me to make a public print once it's finished, which I will definitely be following through on that! It'll be purple and minty green, though- very bright! If you wanted a different kind of purple recolor/something more specifically catered to your tastes, you're more than welcome to PM me about it! I'd be glad to work with you ^^!
@Simbelmyne Hi, you're more than welcome to send pre-payment, yes! The first runs of all of these colors actually came back today, but with a decline for lines and shadows, so I had to send it back in :< So they are queued again, unfortunately will just take a few extra days. Nonetheless, if you'd like to send over pre-payment, you can send it to me via CR or PM :D

As for the custom recolors, someone actually did commission a purple-ish recolor of this skin, which they've asked me to make a public print once it's finished, which I will definitely be following through on that! It'll be purple and minty green, though- very bright! If you wanted a different kind of purple recolor/something more specifically catered to your tastes, you're more than welcome to PM me about it! I'd be glad to work with you ^^!

--> Skin shop

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94135557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941356/94135557_350.png[/img][/url] Here's my shiny new dragon with Aquatic Gales! Such a pretty skin <3
94135557_350.png

Here's my shiny new dragon with Aquatic Gales! Such a pretty skin <3
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
[BSJ 2024] Corgi
@Naleli just wanted to let you know I changed my name (formerly ActualAce) i already fixed it in the spreadsheet i just wanted to let you know!
@Naleli just wanted to let you know I changed my name (formerly ActualAce) i already fixed it in the spreadsheet i just wanted to let you know!
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
OTo5fPB.gif
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38