Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aavinox's Accents: Planter series!
1 2 3 4 5 6
If I could do a PA that'd be amazing! Thank you very much I'm so excited
If I could do a PA that'd be amazing! Thank you very much I'm so excited
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Aavinox Rose planter is so beautiful! If anyone doesn't come through I'd love to get a copy or be on the list for reprints :)
@Aavinox Rose planter is so beautiful! If anyone doesn't come through I'd love to get a copy or be on the list for reprints :)
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Aavinox thank you so much! i'll get the funds together and send it over!
@Aavinox thank you so much! i'll get the funds together and send it over!
F3d7DSl.png
@AtticaIonia

No worries! I am glad people are loving these I will send you a Pa when I get them back.
- - - - -

@Valoria

Heya!
I did actually have 1 last slot open for rose run 2 so I have put you on it! The run you are on is open for prepayments right now if you don't mind sending over your 850g, otherwise let me know if you need a PA when it comes back thank you!
- - - - -

@Pudgykookaburra

No problem thank you!
@AtticaIonia

No worries! I am glad people are loving these I will send you a Pa when I get them back.
- - - - -

@Valoria

Heya!
I did actually have 1 last slot open for rose run 2 so I have put you on it! The run you are on is open for prepayments right now if you don't mind sending over your 850g, otherwise let me know if you need a PA when it comes back thank you!
- - - - -

@Pudgykookaburra

No problem thank you!
INNIwp8.png
Heya!

The first runs for Dried,Jungle and Rose planters are approved and have been sent out to people. So now I can put in the other runs!

Thank you all for signing up! It has made me super happy that these were so well recieved. I have tried to remove people I know I have already spoken to about pre-payments but if you got double asked I apologise!

I believe I only need 9 of you to pre-pay and I have enough pre-payments/profits from first runs across the board to send runs for all planters in. I hope to do so today if possible <3
- - - - - - - -
Dried Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2-3 of Dried! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@Mima @Hessonite @mossfinch @whour @MoonzzZ @Illiithin @Finchhflight @venelia @RahgolDok @RunTooLong @Laeyein @Industry @420Kitties
- - - - - - - -
Rose Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2 of Rose! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@venelia @Oakwell @Watercolour @RunTooLong @Laeyein @RogueLoreWind
- - - - - - - -
Jungle Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2 of Jungle! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@venelia @irony @Tikal @RunTooLong @Laeyein @RogueLoreWind
Heya!

The first runs for Dried,Jungle and Rose planters are approved and have been sent out to people. So now I can put in the other runs!

Thank you all for signing up! It has made me super happy that these were so well recieved. I have tried to remove people I know I have already spoken to about pre-payments but if you got double asked I apologise!

I believe I only need 9 of you to pre-pay and I have enough pre-payments/profits from first runs across the board to send runs for all planters in. I hope to do so today if possible <3
- - - - - - - -
Dried Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2-3 of Dried! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@Mima @Hessonite @mossfinch @whour @MoonzzZ @Illiithin @Finchhflight @venelia @RahgolDok @RunTooLong @Laeyein @Industry @420Kitties
- - - - - - - -
Rose Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2 of Rose! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@venelia @Oakwell @Watercolour @RunTooLong @Laeyein @RogueLoreWind
- - - - - - - -
Jungle Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2 of Jungle! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@venelia @irony @Tikal @RunTooLong @Laeyein @RogueLoreWind
INNIwp8.png
[center]i cannot get over how cool this skin is <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92639097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926391/92639097_350.png[/img][/url] (also, I completely missed the notification from a few days ago- do you still need pre-payments?)[/center]
i cannot get over how cool this skin is <3

92639097_350.png

(also, I completely missed the notification from a few days ago- do you still need pre-payments?)
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch Heya! Omgosh she is beautiful! I adore how you used it on her. Thank you for showing her to me [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll be putting her in the showcase but if you want her removed just let me know :3 and no don't worry about pre-payments now all runs with people on them are in the queue and should be back [i]soon[/i] if skin staff keep up the pace they are currently moving the queue! Thank you though Xx
@mossfinch

Heya!
Omgosh she is beautiful! I adore how you used it on her. Thank you for showing her to me I'll be putting her in the showcase but if you want her removed just let me know :3

and no don't worry about pre-payments now all runs with people on them are in the queue and should be back soon if skin staff keep up the pace they are currently moving the queue! Thank you though Xx
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox i was so excited for this skin to come in and it looks so great on my girl Bry [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93284200][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932843/93284200_350.png[/img][/url]
@Aavinox i was so excited for this skin to come in and it looks so great on my girl Bry 93284200_350.png
F3d7DSl.png
hey Aavi! I was trying to add myself to the reprint list for Lamp Keeper, but wasn't able to edit the sheet- would it be possible to be added to it? <3
hey Aavi! I was trying to add myself to the reprint list for Lamp Keeper, but wasn't able to edit the sheet- would it be possible to be added to it? <3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch

Heya!
Oh yeah I'll add you now no worries!
Sorry about that I locked the sheet because the lamps are in like two places right now since I am prepping it for a new series and I didn't want things to get confusing for self additions!

The plan for the lamps is I have an imp series I am working on now which will be put in queue when submissions are allowed again or a short time after depending on how long it is down for/my avaliable spare time.

Then a few weeks after that I am going to use profits from the imp series + prepays to get a 10 print for each colourway. That way everyone on the list gets one, I get one and they are all real and on site even if I have to put some on the AH as spares!
and I can finally then put Bearer on my boy since the series was his custom and he is still neked XD

@mossfinch

Heya!
Oh yeah I'll add you now no worries!
Sorry about that I locked the sheet because the lamps are in like two places right now since I am prepping it for a new series and I didn't want things to get confusing for self additions!

The plan for the lamps is I have an imp series I am working on now which will be put in queue when submissions are allowed again or a short time after depending on how long it is down for/my avaliable spare time.

Then a few weeks after that I am going to use profits from the imp series + prepays to get a 10 print for each colourway. That way everyone on the list gets one, I get one and they are all real and on site even if I have to put some on the AH as spares!
and I can finally then put Bearer on my boy since the series was his custom and he is still neked XD

INNIwp8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6