Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aavinox's Accents: Planter series!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ulvesang @Nytragen @Reithya @osteophagy @Mathilda @Valrunie

I wanted to thank you all for the really nice comments, these have made my day!
I am so happy everyone likes it and that this series has been recieved so well when I am still so new to the world of skin making.
I had already another couple series planned (Because now I have started I literally cannot stop... help I keep having more ideas) these comments make me want to do it even more! <3

I also apologise to those I am about to double ping with asking for run payments ^^;
@ulvesang @Nytragen @Reithya @osteophagy @Mathilda @Valrunie

I wanted to thank you all for the really nice comments, these have made my day!
I am so happy everyone likes it and that this series has been recieved so well when I am still so new to the world of skin making.
I had already another couple series planned (Because now I have started I literally cannot stop... help I keep having more ideas) these comments make me want to do it even more! <3

I also apologise to those I am about to double ping with asking for run payments ^^;
INNIwp8.png
Alright so bare with me on this! This is the first time I have had so many runs and it may take me a hot minute to get my head around everything XD

To make it easier on myself with potential rejects/edits I will be submitting only the first run for each colourway and once they come back approved I will submit the rest!
If you are on a later run and you are worried you may spend it OR you are on some run 1's some 2+ and wish to send all payments at once feel free to do so just let me know what you are sending it for Please! I will keep it safe and seperate until I can order the run for you.

Hopefully the queue is not too long right now and I can gather the rest to send of in a few days :D
- - - - - - - -

Lavender Planter
@Askesis @fay @juga @StarlessEyes @veilmochi @Mima @Hessonite @seamists @Mathilda

Heya!
Run 1 of Lavender Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Autumn Planter

@Askesis @Kardi @bonivich @vortexbreakdown @Zelai @fay @StarlessEyes @Nytragen @Reckless

Heya!
Run 1 of Autumn Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Dried Planter

@Askesis @AngelicAvian @bonivich @Pudgykookaburra @fay @Zelai @juga @CorneliaR @Reithya

Heya!
Run 1 of Dried Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Rose Planter

@Askesis @fay @Hessonite @mossfinch @seamists @whour @Mathilda

Heya!
Run 1 of Rose Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Jungle Planter

@Askesis @fay @Hessonite @souls @seamists @simplyNefarious @ThistleProse @Uniformshark @Mathilda

Heya!
Run 1 of Jungle Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
Alright so bare with me on this! This is the first time I have had so many runs and it may take me a hot minute to get my head around everything XD

To make it easier on myself with potential rejects/edits I will be submitting only the first run for each colourway and once they come back approved I will submit the rest!
If you are on a later run and you are worried you may spend it OR you are on some run 1's some 2+ and wish to send all payments at once feel free to do so just let me know what you are sending it for Please! I will keep it safe and seperate until I can order the run for you.

Hopefully the queue is not too long right now and I can gather the rest to send of in a few days :D
- - - - - - - -

Lavender Planter
@Askesis @fay @juga @StarlessEyes @veilmochi @Mima @Hessonite @seamists @Mathilda

Heya!
Run 1 of Lavender Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Autumn Planter

@Askesis @Kardi @bonivich @vortexbreakdown @Zelai @fay @StarlessEyes @Nytragen @Reckless

Heya!
Run 1 of Autumn Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Dried Planter

@Askesis @AngelicAvian @bonivich @Pudgykookaburra @fay @Zelai @juga @CorneliaR @Reithya

Heya!
Run 1 of Dried Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Rose Planter

@Askesis @fay @Hessonite @mossfinch @seamists @whour @Mathilda

Heya!
Run 1 of Rose Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
- - - - - - - -

Jungle Planter

@Askesis @fay @Hessonite @souls @seamists @simplyNefarious @ThistleProse @Uniformshark @Mathilda

Heya!
Run 1 of Jungle Planter has been filled please could you please send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!
INNIwp8.png
can I get slot for Jungle and Lavander planter c:
can I get slot for Jungle and Lavander planter c:
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
@Valrunie

No worries, I have put your down for both!

You are on run 2 for both aswell so once they fill enough to print I will let you know as they are not filling quite as fast as the others but honestly even if they slow down to a stop without enough I will probably print the last partial run and put the extras on AH so you will get some :D
@Valrunie

No worries, I have put your down for both!

You are on run 2 for both aswell so once they fill enough to print I will let you know as they are not filling quite as fast as the others but honestly even if they slow down to a stop without enough I will probably print the last partial run and put the extras on AH so you will get some :D
INNIwp8.png
it is ok, thanks :D
it is ok, thanks :D
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Hello everyone! I hope you are all well?

This is just a reminder ping for pre-payments for the first runs of the planter skins as 3/5 still do not have enough to go into the queue. Once I get the first runs back from all of these and they have been approved I can ping runs 2+ for payments and start getting everyone their skins!

Autumn and Lavender are in the queue but Dried, Rose and Jungle need a few extra payments!

Dried Planter:
@Askesis @bonivich @Pudgykookaburra @fay @Zelai @juga @CorneliaR

You have all signed up for run one of this skin and I need 4 more pre-payments to be able to submit to queue!

Rose Planter:
@Askesis @fay @seamists @whour @Illiithin @Finchhflight

You have all signed up for run one of this skin and I need 1 more pre-payments to be able to submit to queue!

Jungle Planter:
@Askesis @fay @souls @seamists @ThistleProse

You have all signed up for run one of this skin and I need 2 more pre-payments to be able to submit to queue!

Thank you all! I would really like to get this into the queue within the next day or so if possible, If you need a PA because you currently don't have the gems to pre-pay also let me know so I can mark it down :D

EDIT: All first runs have been sent in!
Hello everyone! I hope you are all well?

This is just a reminder ping for pre-payments for the first runs of the planter skins as 3/5 still do not have enough to go into the queue. Once I get the first runs back from all of these and they have been approved I can ping runs 2+ for payments and start getting everyone their skins!

Autumn and Lavender are in the queue but Dried, Rose and Jungle need a few extra payments!

Dried Planter:
@Askesis @bonivich @Pudgykookaburra @fay @Zelai @juga @CorneliaR

You have all signed up for run one of this skin and I need 4 more pre-payments to be able to submit to queue!

Rose Planter:
@Askesis @fay @seamists @whour @Illiithin @Finchhflight

You have all signed up for run one of this skin and I need 1 more pre-payments to be able to submit to queue!

Jungle Planter:
@Askesis @fay @souls @seamists @ThistleProse

You have all signed up for run one of this skin and I need 2 more pre-payments to be able to submit to queue!

Thank you all! I would really like to get this into the queue within the next day or so if possible, If you need a PA because you currently don't have the gems to pre-pay also let me know so I can mark it down :D

EDIT: All first runs have been sent in!
INNIwp8.png
Update! Incase anyones come here wondering still nothing back yet unfortunately. The Autum and lavender ones were put in on the 20th and the other 3 on the 23rd so just wating now. Hopefully soon! Once those are back I will ping the rest of the runs for payments.
Update! Incase anyones come here wondering still nothing back yet unfortunately. The Autum and lavender ones were put in on the 20th and the other 3 on the 23rd so just wating now. Hopefully soon! Once those are back I will ping the rest of the runs for payments.
INNIwp8.png
Heya!

The first runs for Lavender and Autumn planters are approved and have been sent out to people. So now I can put in the other runs!
- - - - - - - -
Lavender Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2 of lavender! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@Avouddle @Illiithin @Valrunie @venelia @gyroid @RahgolDok @RunTooLong @Laeyein @Malachite
- - - - - - - -

Autumn Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for runs 2-4 of Autumn! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@saltmarsh @Hessonite @souls @Synthsational @Illiithin @AgenderDisaster @Avouddle (t) @Croissants @Finchhflight @Silience @Oakwell @venelia @vileflora @macintalk @macintalk @RunTooLong @artichoke @Laeyein @RogueLoreWind @Industry @squiddysquid @Malachite
- - - - - - - -

The first runs of dried, rose and jungle should be here within the next few days and I will ping for those when they come in, but if you want to bulk pay for them aswell now feel free. Fingers crossed they won't be rejected

Heya!

The first runs for Lavender and Autumn planters are approved and have been sent out to people. So now I can put in the other runs!
- - - - - - - -
Lavender Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for run 2 of lavender! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@Avouddle @Illiithin @Valrunie @venelia @gyroid @RahgolDok @RunTooLong @Laeyein @Malachite
- - - - - - - -

Autumn Planter
Pinging for pre-payment for runs 2-4 of Autumn! please could you send 850g via 1 way cr or pm. Thank you!

@saltmarsh @Hessonite @souls @Synthsational @Illiithin @AgenderDisaster @Avouddle (t) @Croissants @Finchhflight @Silience @Oakwell @venelia @vileflora @macintalk @macintalk @RunTooLong @artichoke @Laeyein @RogueLoreWind @Industry @squiddysquid @Malachite
- - - - - - - -

The first runs of dried, rose and jungle should be here within the next few days and I will ping for those when they come in, but if you want to bulk pay for them aswell now feel free. Fingers crossed they won't be rejected

INNIwp8.png
Sent cr for autumn and lavender
Sent cr for autumn and lavender

IGpuhf0.png
Can I please get a slot for lavender and autumn planter, please and ty!
Can I please get a slot for lavender and autumn planter, please and ty!
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
1 2 3 4 5 6