Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plush Atelier Series [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
alright I think I've gotten everyone added who has asked for a slot (once again please double check to make sure ur name is on the list. I'm doing my best but theres about 80 orders so far so I'm no longer confident I've gotten 100% accuracy) I am doing the best I can but I do want to make sure to state that it is on the buyer to make sure their name is listed. If I accidentally miss you feel free to tag me to get you added or dm me. I don't want to miss anyone! @mercsydaisy As the accents have not been printed yet, no, any previews or scries have to be done manually. If you have a dragon you would like to see it on feel free to send me a scry @sockmonkeygerald since they're already wearing an accent can u send me a scry of just the base dragon? @Mayali here you go! and thank you <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/IhBxGes.png[/img]
alright I think I've gotten everyone added who has asked for a slot (once again please double check to make sure ur name is on the list. I'm doing my best but theres about 80 orders so far so I'm no longer confident I've gotten 100% accuracy)

I am doing the best I can but I do want to make sure to state that it is on the buyer to make sure their name is listed. If I accidentally miss you feel free to tag me to get you added or dm me. I don't want to miss anyone!

@mercsydaisy
As the accents have not been printed yet, no, any previews or scries have to be done manually. If you have a dragon you would like to see it on feel free to send me a scry

@sockmonkeygerald
since they're already wearing an accent can u send me a scry of just the base dragon?

@Mayali
here you go! and thank you <3
IhBxGes.png
NqTy8Tb.png
Sorry, here you go (and thanks)! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=156&breed=22&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=57&tertgene=141&winggene=167&wings=168&auth=1e7587624ceaa610bf60a7613a10483083544915&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Sorry, here you go (and thanks)!

dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=156&breed=22&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=57&tertgene=141&winggene=167&wings=168&auth=1e7587624ceaa610bf60a7613a10483083544915&dummyext=prev.png
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jIWt0uS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5u1Rkbn.png[/img][/center] @sockmonkeygerald here u go! nwn
jIWt0uS.png
5u1Rkbn.png
@sockmonkeygerald
here u go! nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
omg can i have a slot for aqua? these are SOOOO cute ;0;
omg can i have a slot for aqua? these are SOOOO cute ;0;
also, is there a way to get lope previewed on a dragon? :D
also, is there a way to get lope previewed on a dragon? :D
@bardcore
since it hasn't been printed yet, the only way to get a preview is for my to manually make a preview for it
if you have a dragon you want to see it on send it in
@bardcore
since it hasn't been printed yet, the only way to get a preview is for my to manually make a preview for it
if you have a dragon you want to see it on send it in
NqTy8Tb.png
NOTICE: THE CURRENT PREORDER BATCH FOR EACH ACCENT WILL BE THE FINAL PREORDER BATCH!
I will continue to restock/upload each accent to the AH but that's already 90 or so accents I'm going to be sending out, so that's a LOT for one person. Thank you so much to everyone who has preordered!

- I will be reprinting each accent as one mass bundle once the initial set gets approved. This means that for Plush Atelier Aqua, anyone that's in batches 2, 3, or 4, all of you will be receiving your accents on the same days as I'll be printing three 10-packs. (and likewise for Lope batches 2 and 3) If you haven't prepaid I highly recommend doing so to make it a faster process on delivery day. Also please send payment through PM with the name of the accents you’re buying in the header. This is the easiest way for me to keep receipts! CR’s are easy to get lost as the notifs get lumped in with pings and replies

- PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR NAME IS ON THE RIGHT ACCENT AND THAT YOUR NAME IS IN BOLD IF YOU'VE PAID! I want to make sure no one gets left out of an accent they want and that all information is correct. It should all correct be as I've been updating it frequently, but please make sure. It's a lot of info to keep track of.

- DO NOT SEND IN GEMS BEYOND THE CUTOFF POINT TO TRY AND BULLY UR WAY INTO THE ACCENT PREORDER LIST. I don't anticipate anyone will do this but I want to make it clear you will be refunded and potentially blocked. (If you do it on accident not realizing the list is full, that's one thing and I get it. But I have a low tolerance for shenanigans)

Pinging everyone just to make sure we're all on the same page:
Ping list was here
NOTICE: THE CURRENT PREORDER BATCH FOR EACH ACCENT WILL BE THE FINAL PREORDER BATCH!
I will continue to restock/upload each accent to the AH but that's already 90 or so accents I'm going to be sending out, so that's a LOT for one person. Thank you so much to everyone who has preordered!

- I will be reprinting each accent as one mass bundle once the initial set gets approved. This means that for Plush Atelier Aqua, anyone that's in batches 2, 3, or 4, all of you will be receiving your accents on the same days as I'll be printing three 10-packs. (and likewise for Lope batches 2 and 3) If you haven't prepaid I highly recommend doing so to make it a faster process on delivery day. Also please send payment through PM with the name of the accents you’re buying in the header. This is the easiest way for me to keep receipts! CR’s are easy to get lost as the notifs get lumped in with pings and replies

- PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR NAME IS ON THE RIGHT ACCENT AND THAT YOUR NAME IS IN BOLD IF YOU'VE PAID! I want to make sure no one gets left out of an accent they want and that all information is correct. It should all correct be as I've been updating it frequently, but please make sure. It's a lot of info to keep track of.

- DO NOT SEND IN GEMS BEYOND THE CUTOFF POINT TO TRY AND BULLY UR WAY INTO THE ACCENT PREORDER LIST. I don't anticipate anyone will do this but I want to make it clear you will be refunded and potentially blocked. (If you do it on accident not realizing the list is full, that's one thing and I get it. But I have a low tolerance for shenanigans)

Pinging everyone just to make sure we're all on the same page:
Ping list was here
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan

Everything I ordered looks good to me! Just wanna make sure tho, am I allowed to pay now? It’d be 1kg right?
@Judithan

Everything I ordered looks good to me! Just wanna make sure tho, am I allowed to pay now? It’d be 1kg right?
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
arrrrrrgghh which one is cuter, gotta decide before preorders close... Slot for aqua please! ^^
arrrrrrgghh which one is cuter, gotta decide before preorders close... Slot for aqua please! ^^
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@fairyforestking
Good! And yes for two accents it would be 1000g nwn
@fairyforestking
Good! And yes for two accents it would be 1000g nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11