Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plush Atelier Series [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Judithan Auuurgh sorry to hear about the other skins getting denied (ngl it makes me abit wary of making skins cause I will not have the luxury of constantly editing/resubmitting them and it feels so random when skins get denied. Did you ask them in the Skins and Accents problem thread why the other two got denied so they can answer it?)
@Judithan Auuurgh sorry to hear about the other skins getting denied (ngl it makes me abit wary of making skins cause I will not have the luxury of constantly editing/resubmitting them and it feels so random when skins get denied. Did you ask them in the Skins and Accents problem thread why the other two got denied so they can answer it?)
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@judithan im so sorry to hear it!! i hope everything gets resolved <3 im definitely willing to wait for the aqua skin, its so cute! let me know when you need me to pay for it!
@judithan im so sorry to hear it!! i hope everything gets resolved <3 im definitely willing to wait for the aqua skin, its so cute! let me know when you need me to pay for it!
Im willing to wait! im sorry it got denied ;o; hopefully it can be accepted soon!
Im willing to wait! im sorry it got denied ;o; hopefully it can be accepted soon!
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
Ohh that sucks! I hope they get accepted soon
Ohh that sucks! I hope they get accepted soon
VRqNR3y.png
Oh no I missed getting in for preorder of Plush Atelier Aqua! If you do print more (or if someone drops out) can I get a copy/pinged for it?
Oh no I missed getting in for preorder of Plush Atelier Aqua! If you do print more (or if someone drops out) can I get a copy/pinged for it?
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
just sent my payment over! i hope things get resolved quickly for you, but take all the time that you need^^
just sent my payment over! i hope things get resolved quickly for you, but take all the time that you need^^
ezgif-1-c11c18580b.gif
GLMwkdE.png
ikTPgzn.png
credits to fluffmoth for the buttons
aw man I could swear I had sent a message here for a pre-order but it didn't send lol, can I be pinged for a copy of p.a. aqua if you ever have one spare? if you can't that's fine ^^ ty
aw man I could swear I had sent a message here for a pre-order but it didn't send lol, can I be pinged for a copy of p.a. aqua if you ever have one spare? if you can't that's fine ^^ ty
P1rk5do.png
5hF3FGk.png
W1Dayps.png
@vixodium @gaston @ToxieToxie @Woohoorandom @countbugula @Panicat @Ecruteak @Raeliana @Raan @StarSpeckledInk @crogge @FairyForestKing @mirs @Toyhouse @andraya @milim @Watercolour

round 2 of Lope has arrived! I will be delivering copies using pm's for prepaid orders, and everything else will be sent out using private auction. Remember: the pa is good for 1 week, failure to pay will result in slot forfeiture (more copies will be available on the public ah in the future so dont stress!)

Update on Aqua and Ursa: still in printing limbo! They got denied again even after darkening the opacity so i'm asking for direct feedback because i fail to see how they don't pass (i am so bitter)
@vixodium @gaston @ToxieToxie @Woohoorandom @countbugula @Panicat @Ecruteak @Raeliana @Raan @StarSpeckledInk @crogge @FairyForestKing @mirs @Toyhouse @andraya @milim @Watercolour

round 2 of Lope has arrived! I will be delivering copies using pm's for prepaid orders, and everything else will be sent out using private auction. Remember: the pa is good for 1 week, failure to pay will result in slot forfeiture (more copies will be available on the public ah in the future so dont stress!)

Update on Aqua and Ursa: still in printing limbo! They got denied again even after darkening the opacity so i'm asking for direct feedback because i fail to see how they don't pass (i am so bitter)
NqTy8Tb.png
[quote name="kittyfishy" date="2023-09-07 19:21:16" ] May I please get a slot for Ursa and Lope? I absolutely love these!! [/quote] Hi @Judithan , just checking if you got this and if there were any slots open or not!
kittyfishy wrote on 2023-09-07 19:21:16:
May I please get a slot for Ursa and Lope? I absolutely love these!!

Hi @Judithan , just checking if you got this and if there were any slots open or not!

@kitryfishy
Preorders are closed! I've just got a fresh batch in for Lope so they'll be available on the public ah
Ursa and Aqua are still tied up in preorders that need to be delivered but after that they'll also be available on the public ah
@kitryfishy
Preorders are closed! I've just got a fresh batch in for Lope so they'll be available on the public ah
Ursa and Aqua are still tied up in preorders that need to be delivered but after that they'll also be available on the public ah
NqTy8Tb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11