Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Avis’ Art Studio | PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@The6th, added!
@The6th, added!
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
... 1_Zephyrus_-_Breeze.png
one Heartlight slot please
one Heartlight slot please
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Ahhhh heck it! I would like a second copy if run 3 happens. i know i'll have more than one dragon i'll want this skin on
Ahhhh heck it! I would like a second copy if run 3 happens. i know i'll have more than one dragon i'll want this skin on
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
@Zeco5000, added!

@Tuiteyfruity, sure, added you to the third run too!
@Zeco5000, added!

@Tuiteyfruity, sure, added you to the third run too!
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
One claim for Heartlight slot please!
One claim for Heartlight slot please!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@SunsetSoundwaves, added!
@SunsetSoundwaves, added!
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
@RarissimaAvis
can I buy the Heartlight skin?
@RarissimaAvis
can I buy the Heartlight skin?
Hi! Have you made any decisions regarding Rising Sun? I'm interested but I can't quite make it word with any genes/colors This is an image of a dragon with Robin Iridescent/Shimmer. It's really really close on the wing, beautiful, in fact, but the head and neck are too green. Have you tried it with anything that works better? I don't usually try to hard to design a dragon that works, so I'm really interested in it. [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/dr7hFv2/Ocean-Sun-with-Robin-Ir-and-Shim.png[/img][/center] [right]@bantymom[/right]
Hi!

Have you made any decisions regarding Rising Sun? I'm interested but I can't quite make it word with any genes/colors

This is an image of a dragon with Robin Iridescent/Shimmer. It's really really close on the wing, beautiful, in fact, but the head and neck are too green. Have you tried it with anything that works better? I don't usually try to hard to design a dragon that works, so I'm really interested in it.
Ocean-Sun-with-Robin-Ir-and-Shim.png
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Mochiko79 I’ve put you down for a slot for the third run!

@Mochiko79 I’ve put you down for a slot for the third run!

100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
@Bantymom, I haven’t worked any further on Ocean Sun yet. If you have any suggestions, feel free. I’ve tried it on a few dragons, with varying success. There’s these two that turned out better than the rest I tried. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1127631000160178186/1139758490315923577/Sun_and_waves_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1127631000160178186/1139758490949275789/Sun_and_waves_3.png[/img] And one more, which I don’t have the image link for at the moment, but it was a black and white dragon.
@Bantymom, I haven’t worked any further on Ocean Sun yet. If you have any suggestions, feel free. I’ve tried it on a few dragons, with varying success.

There’s these two that turned out better than the rest I tried.

Sun_and_waves_1.png
Sun_and_waves_3.png

And one more, which I don’t have the image link for at the moment, but it was a black and white dragon.
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9