Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | moved!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@FossilDust hi hi!! apologies for the delayed response but yes i can absolutely add you for red - and that means we have enough slots filled for the first red print!! :D <33

@vortexbreakdown
@Sinnabelle
@Eviscerate
@Trachynhawb

hi guys! i hope you're doing well and tysm for your patience, it looks like i'll be able to submit the red recolor of bearded bangles soon!! i'd really appreciate if you guys could send over the gems when you have the chance <3

this will likely be the last recolor print before i move to a new post!! this semester has been eating away most of my time for art but i'm finalizing the male version + a new skin entirely that shouldn't be too far off i hope, thank you all again!!
@FossilDust hi hi!! apologies for the delayed response but yes i can absolutely add you for red - and that means we have enough slots filled for the first red print!! :D <33

@vortexbreakdown
@Sinnabelle
@Eviscerate
@Trachynhawb

hi guys! i hope you're doing well and tysm for your patience, it looks like i'll be able to submit the red recolor of bearded bangles soon!! i'd really appreciate if you guys could send over the gems when you have the chance <3

this will likely be the last recolor print before i move to a new post!! this semester has been eating away most of my time for art but i'm finalizing the male version + a new skin entirely that shouldn't be too far off i hope, thank you all again!!
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
@RobotLives @NijiMarii hi guys!! it means a ton to me that you like the accent, i really really appreciate the kind words <3 unfortunately all i have on hand right now is 2 copies of the green recolor, but i can totally add you for the next run of the original color!! i'll give you guys a ping when i move posts in the near future too, tysm!! :]
@RobotLives @NijiMarii hi guys!! it means a ton to me that you like the accent, i really really appreciate the kind words <3 unfortunately all i have on hand right now is 2 copies of the green recolor, but i can totally add you for the next run of the original color!! i'll give you guys a ping when i move posts in the near future too, tysm!! :]
Hype! \o/ super excited for red to finally be printed :D Hopefully you get the amount you need soon!
Hype! \o/ super excited for red to finally be printed :D Hopefully you get the amount you need soon!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Fiedlerite" date="2023-11-23 17:15:48" ] @RobotLives @NijiMarii hi guys!! it means a ton to me that you like the accent, i really really appreciate the kind words <3 unfortunately all i have on hand right now is 2 copies of the green recolor, but i can totally add you for the next run of the original color!! i'll give you guys a ping when i move posts in the near future too, tysm!! :] [/quote] Could you add me to the list for the original colour?
Fiedlerite wrote on 2023-11-23 17:15:48:
Could you add me to the list for the original colour?
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
@Starkindled late but yes definitely!! :] tysm for the interest!! <3
@Starkindled late but yes definitely!! :] tysm for the interest!! <3
@Fiedlerite idk exactly how this works but i would love to get an original version of this accent when it is next printed! I really love this design
@Fiedlerite idk exactly how this works but i would love to get an original version of this accent when it is next printed! I really love this design
F038-D520-7673-4027-B010-CE59414707-E4-1.gif
@Infernalis i'm so glad you like the design!! since there's more interest in the original color than i thought i went ahead and updated the post with the 12th preorder run slots and added you if that's okay! :] i may look at reprinting the original if one more person is interested in a reprint :0 tysm!
@Infernalis i'm so glad you like the design!! since there's more interest in the original color than i thought i went ahead and updated the post with the 12th preorder run slots and added you if that's okay! :] i may look at reprinting the original if one more person is interested in a reprint :0 tysm!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
F038-D520-7673-4027-B010-CE59414707-E4-1.gif
red recolor printed today!! :D

PAs will be sent out shortly <3 it looks like i'll end up with 4 or 5 red spares if anyone was interested in grabbing a copy before i eventually list them on the ah :]
red recolor printed today!! :D

PAs will be sent out shortly <3 it looks like i'll end up with 4 or 5 red spares if anyone was interested in grabbing a copy before i eventually list them on the ah :]
hi, can I be added for blue version? c:
hi, can I be added for blue version? c:
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38