Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | snail's skins ; interest check ! ImpF
1 2
Hi, I will be updating this as time goes, but wanted to get an interest check on my style / potentially releasing this skin below to the public. I’m very very new to making skins, so the FR system is still a bit confusing to me so if there’s anything I’ve seemed to have messed up on please let me know! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1116485295332933752/1116485334197346424/IMG_5659.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1116485295332933752/1116485334461595729/IMG_5660.png[/img] I still have to fine tune some details on it, but I'm going to be printing for myself regardless. I'll also be opening commissions for them if I get enough interest (+ releasing more skins)
Hi, I will be updating this as time goes, but wanted to get an interest check on my style / potentially releasing this skin below to the public. I’m very very new to making skins, so the FR system is still a bit confusing to me so if there’s anything I’ve seemed to have messed up on please let me know!
IMG_5659.png
IMG_5660.png
I still have to fine tune some details on it, but I'm going to be printing for myself regardless. I'll also be opening commissions for them if I get enough interest (+ releasing more skins)
Bump- was thinking of selling it for typical 800g price!
Bump- was thinking of selling it for typical 800g price!
This is sooo pretty!!! ;o; <3 I don't usually go for full-coverage skins myself - if you were to make something with the rainbow, clouds, and some transparent portions I would be all over it. <3
This is sooo pretty!!! ;o; <3 I don't usually go for full-coverage skins myself - if you were to make something with the rainbow, clouds, and some transparent portions I would be all over it. <3
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@spacepunk I was thinking of doing a whole skin line with this theme! So that would definitely be a possibility, might even alter this skin to fit that as well.
@spacepunk I was thinking of doing a whole skin line with this theme! So that would definitely be a possibility, might even alter this skin to fit that as well.
Eeeeep if you use these themes for an Aether or Wildclaw skin, consider me your first order haha :3 I adore the colors and elements! I'm excited to see what you end up releasing! <3
Eeeeep if you use these themes for an Aether or Wildclaw skin, consider me your first order haha :3 I adore the colors and elements! I'm excited to see what you end up releasing! <3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@spacepunk i appreciate your interest so much, would you like to be on a pinglist? o: I'm sketching up new ideas right now!
@spacepunk i appreciate your interest so much, would you like to be on a pinglist? o: I'm sketching up new ideas right now!
YES! Absolutely! ;o; <3 And if you need/want any more feedback, I'm happy to help!~ I've never made any UMAs myself but I can certainly give some feedback :3
YES! Absolutely! ;o; <3 And if you need/want any more feedback, I'm happy to help!~ I've never made any UMAs myself but I can certainly give some feedback :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@spacepunk yeah I'd super appreciate that! This line is going to be heavily focusing on these colors, plus heavy handed into a "pink beach and sky" aesthetic... so expect lots of pinks, blues, glitter, dolphins, pearls.....

I'm also willing to run a more sky-oriented line, but I'm focusing on this one first c:
@spacepunk yeah I'd super appreciate that! This line is going to be heavily focusing on these colors, plus heavy handed into a "pink beach and sky" aesthetic... so expect lots of pinks, blues, glitter, dolphins, pearls.....

I'm also willing to run a more sky-oriented line, but I'm focusing on this one first c:
Ohhhh heck yesssss okay!!! I'm into ALL of those themes!! <3 the more dreamy/magical/over-the-top the better imo >:3
Ohhhh heck yesssss okay!!! I'm into ALL of those themes!! <3 the more dreamy/magical/over-the-top the better imo >:3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
Bump! c:
Bump! c:
1 2