Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zenith's Palette || Dusthide F space!
1 2 3 4 5
slot for skywritten secret pls ! I'd also like to be pinged when bubblegum whispers reprints : )
slot for skywritten secret pls ! I'd also like to be pinged when bubblegum whispers reprints : )
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave gotcha written down, thank you! Not sure when bubblegum will get reprinted cause it would depend on people wanting it so maybe after a couple more skins i can offer it again?
@mothrave gotcha written down, thank you! Not sure when bubblegum will get reprinted cause it would depend on people wanting it so maybe after a couple more skins i can offer it again?
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
for sure !!
for sure !!
dlPR7wK.png
Its gonna take me a little bit as i only have 121g atm but put me down for a copy ^-^ @Bnemesis
Thank you!
Its gonna take me a little bit as i only have 121g atm but put me down for a copy ^-^ @Bnemesis
Thank you!
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 got you down! We've got a bit til we have enough slots to cover blueprints, no worries!
@AnimeLover9631 got you down! We've got a bit til we have enough slots to cover blueprints, no worries!
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
@mothrave @AnimeLover9631 I managed to scrounge up enough gems from a lucky sale to buy my blueprint pack so I'll have it submitted before rollover and I'll PA your accents to you upon their return!
Since it's a recolor of bubblegum whispers it should go through a-okay I think :3
@mothrave @AnimeLover9631 I managed to scrounge up enough gems from a lucky sale to buy my blueprint pack so I'll have it submitted before rollover and I'll PA your accents to you upon their return!
Since it's a recolor of bubblegum whispers it should go through a-okay I think :3
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
Nem you gotta ping skins in SBR, I almost missed this! Slot please!
Nem you gotta ping skins in SBR, I almost missed this! Slot please!
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
waah @CatOnTheSun i must have forgor!!
Just sent it in for review so soon they will hopefully be in our hands!
waah @CatOnTheSun i must have forgor!!
Just sent it in for review so soon they will hopefully be in our hands!
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
And we have accents! @mothrave @AnimeLover9631 @CatOnTheSun PAs on their way!
And we have accents! @mothrave @AnimeLover9631 @CatOnTheSun PAs on their way!
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
If you've got dragons for them already I'd love to see them when they have the accent on :D
If you've got dragons for them already I'd love to see them when they have the accent on :D
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
1 2 3 4 5