Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Garden | dust f
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 169 170
Two slots for each, please! (Total of 6 accents)
Two slots for each, please! (Total of 6 accents)

Eek's Accents
@saltypie that is so sweet of you to say :') i really appreciate it. i am really looking forward to releasing that skin once i've fixed it up!

@ThistleProse hi! yes that's fine. i have these skins priced so i only need 6 people to pay out of each run to be able to print them, so there's some wiggle room here.
@saltypie that is so sweet of you to say :') i really appreciate it. i am really looking forward to releasing that skin once i've fixed it up!

@ThistleProse hi! yes that's fine. i have these skins priced so i only need 6 people to pay out of each run to be able to print them, so there's some wiggle room here.
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
could I get a slot for through eyes of madness, please?
could I get a slot for through eyes of madness, please?
sLpAJ21.png
fuel for the feeding end slot please!
fuel for the feeding end slot please!
Gem sales
hello! a few runs have filled up, so now I'm pinging you for prepayment :) if you're pinged in this post, please send me 850g per skin via one-way CR or PM (whichever is more convenient for you). once enough people have prepaid, i'll be able to start printing!

fuel for the feeding end - run 1
@dems @RubyZoisite @Suntouched @Driadhe @Asgore @hat17 @Raptorgrrl @Ikelu
@Ikelu

through eyes of madness - runs 1 and 2
@dems @Violence @bonivich @VolcanicThunder @Falgardien @Lunyra @Sidya @Suntouched @Hawkfeather @Lawful @Ribo @Asgore @luxlustravi @findingpears
@NightmareGiraffe @cholla @Pecha @Tivae @Raptorgrrl

glory at my right hand - runs 1 and 2
@creosote @dems @bonivich @Marceline @Reveurs @Sidya @Suntouched @crabstronaut @Reithya @Asgore @dragonNMR @milkchai @luxlustravi @hat17 @despoinai @Nineve @Ikelu @Ikelu @ThistleProse
hello! a few runs have filled up, so now I'm pinging you for prepayment :) if you're pinged in this post, please send me 850g per skin via one-way CR or PM (whichever is more convenient for you). once enough people have prepaid, i'll be able to start printing!

fuel for the feeding end - run 1
@dems @RubyZoisite @Suntouched @Driadhe @Asgore @hat17 @Raptorgrrl @Ikelu
@Ikelu

through eyes of madness - runs 1 and 2
@dems @Violence @bonivich @VolcanicThunder @Falgardien @Lunyra @Sidya @Suntouched @Hawkfeather @Lawful @Ribo @Asgore @luxlustravi @findingpears
@NightmareGiraffe @cholla @Pecha @Tivae @Raptorgrrl

glory at my right hand - runs 1 and 2
@creosote @dems @bonivich @Marceline @Reveurs @Sidya @Suntouched @crabstronaut @Reithya @Asgore @dragonNMR @milkchai @luxlustravi @hat17 @despoinai @Nineve @Ikelu @Ikelu @ThistleProse
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
A slot for glory at my right hand please. :3
A slot for glory at my right hand please. :3
@novas @Parnasse hello! im so sorry, i was going through the thread again to make sure I didnt make any mistakes and ofc I DID and i skipped your posts. Ive put both of you down for the slots you asked for, but i wanted to let you know in case you were wondering why you weren't pinged with the first few runs. sorry again
@novas @Parnasse hello! im so sorry, i was going through the thread again to make sure I didnt make any mistakes and ofc I DID and i skipped your posts. Ive put both of you down for the slots you asked for, but i wanted to let you know in case you were wondering why you weren't pinged with the first few runs. sorry again
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
oh no worries!
oh no worries!
________________________y6Tz96p.png
x
no stars above us
adrian | they / them | fr+2

______aboutwishlist
I would like a copy of through eyes of madness and glory at my right hand!
I would like a copy of through eyes of madness and glory at my right hand!
Na5WGHa.png
slot for all 3 obe F skincents pls!
slot for all 3 obe F skincents pls!
pEubtYJ.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 169 170