Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Garden | dust f
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 169 170
@Fay

So pretty! Can I be added to your general pinglist? I’d like to grab a slot for CREATURE QUIESCENT and GORGON KIN (if you decide to do another run of the latter).
@Fay

So pretty! Can I be added to your general pinglist? I’d like to grab a slot for CREATURE QUIESCENT and GORGON KIN (if you decide to do another run of the latter).
@MoonlitCacti gotcha for creature. for gorgon kin, im thinking i'll make a list of interested ppl and tag you all again once there's like 5 or so people on the list, to make sure you're all still interested in a copy.

printings past run 2 for gorgon kin are going to be 850g instead of 750g, which means i'll be able to do smaller print runs

@cholla you asked about gorgon kin so i wanted to tag you in this post too. sorry about all the pings. lmk if you wanna be on the list for future printings.
@MoonlitCacti gotcha for creature. for gorgon kin, im thinking i'll make a list of interested ppl and tag you all again once there's like 5 or so people on the list, to make sure you're all still interested in a copy.

printings past run 2 for gorgon kin are going to be 850g instead of 750g, which means i'll be able to do smaller print runs

@cholla you asked about gorgon kin so i wanted to tag you in this post too. sorry about all the pings. lmk if you wanna be on the list for future printings.
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay

Sounds good! I probably wouldn’t have even noticed the price change to be honest… Would you like me to send payment for CREATURE QUIESCENT?
@Fay

Sounds good! I probably wouldn’t have even noticed the price change to be honest… Would you like me to send payment for CREATURE QUIESCENT?
we've got a few runs with enough slots full to start collecting prepayment! if you're tagged in this post, please send me a CR or PM with your payment. the faster we get these in, the faster i can get these runs into the queue :)

run 2 of from serpents - 750g
@Andraya @Apfelobst @MasakiSaphir @saltypie @/Tivae (p) @Incantamentum @Raptorgrrl

run 2 of creature quiescent - 850g
@Watercolour @/Tivae (p) @Maye @Pyracantha @Deva @Tjally @Sabyrin @MoonlitCacti

If you've already paid and you don't see yourself marked down as (p), plz let me know.
we've got a few runs with enough slots full to start collecting prepayment! if you're tagged in this post, please send me a CR or PM with your payment. the faster we get these in, the faster i can get these runs into the queue :)

run 2 of from serpents - 750g
@Andraya @Apfelobst @MasakiSaphir @saltypie @/Tivae (p) @Incantamentum @Raptorgrrl

run 2 of creature quiescent - 850g
@Watercolour @/Tivae (p) @Maye @Pyracantha @Deva @Tjally @Sabyrin @MoonlitCacti

If you've already paid and you don't see yourself marked down as (p), plz let me know.
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
slot for creature quiescent please!
slot for creature quiescent please!
03_03.jpg
I'd love to be on your ping list
I'd love to be on your ping list
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
please add me to your general pinglist, love your wavecrest entry!
please add me to your general pinglist, love your wavecrest entry!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Gorgeous wavecrest entry! Please add me to your general pinglist
Gorgeous wavecrest entry! Please add me to your general pinglist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx old-oaks-2.png
jt3PpxV.png
hello snake accent friends. apparently from serpents and gorgon kin are low enough coverage to be printed as accents. sorry for the mistake!! I'm getting my blueprints refunded so I can buy accent blueprints instead

That means anyone who has already been paid will be sent their accent plus a 150g refund!! Anyone who hasn't paid already will be sent a PA for the reduced price of 600g.

I just wanted to update everyone so there isn't any confusion :)

@SweetTreatLion @Argalia @Metus @Wrath @wildewinged @KCDragons @theEndsinger @hisseefit @KyuuBird @Andraya @Apfelobst @MasakiSaphir @saltypie @Tivae @Incantamentum @Raptorgrrl @Argalia @Trachynhawb @fumarate @W0lfBait @Weathering @CoffeeCaat @Selain @Avocette @hemotypewriter @Andraya @Seen @cloudfilledskies @xylocopa @Watercolour @MoltenPhoenix @Incantamentum @ViperidaeX
hello snake accent friends. apparently from serpents and gorgon kin are low enough coverage to be printed as accents. sorry for the mistake!! I'm getting my blueprints refunded so I can buy accent blueprints instead

That means anyone who has already been paid will be sent their accent plus a 150g refund!! Anyone who hasn't paid already will be sent a PA for the reduced price of 600g.

I just wanted to update everyone so there isn't any confusion :)

@SweetTreatLion @Argalia @Metus @Wrath @wildewinged @KCDragons @theEndsinger @hisseefit @KyuuBird @Andraya @Apfelobst @MasakiSaphir @saltypie @Tivae @Incantamentum @Raptorgrrl @Argalia @Trachynhawb @fumarate @W0lfBait @Weathering @CoffeeCaat @Selain @Avocette @hemotypewriter @Andraya @Seen @cloudfilledskies @xylocopa @Watercolour @MoltenPhoenix @Incantamentum @ViperidaeX
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Thanks for the update!!
Thanks for the update!!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 169 170