Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Garden | dust f
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 169 170
Hello. My apologies, but I'm a little confused - I believe I asked for a slot for Soothsayer and not Lord of Fortune? Here's a link to my original post in this thread.

Would it be possible to switch my slot from Lord of Fortune to Soothsayer? If this messes up the slots too much, that's okay, I'll send prepayment for Lord of Fortune.
Hello. My apologies, but I'm a little confused - I believe I asked for a slot for Soothsayer and not Lord of Fortune? Here's a link to my original post in this thread.

Would it be possible to switch my slot from Lord of Fortune to Soothsayer? If this messes up the slots too much, that's okay, I'll send prepayment for Lord of Fortune.
@Kashmere oh my gosh, I'm sorry thats my mistake. I'll fix it rn
@Kashmere oh my gosh, I'm sorry thats my mistake. I'll fix it rn
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@JadedSerpent62 that's totally fine, dont worry about it
@JadedSerpent62 that's totally fine, dont worry about it
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay, could I be added to your forest of roots reprint list?
@Fay, could I be added to your forest of roots reprint list?
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@Fay May I be added to the Warlock pinglist?
@Fay May I be added to the Warlock pinglist?
giphy.gif
@Fay - If still available for ordering, could I get a slot for wyrm of cumae, please? :]
@Fay - If still available for ordering, could I get a slot for wyrm of cumae, please? :]
85dv.png
@fay hi! I bought both of my pas for soothsayer and lord of fortune just now on instinct, but if I'm not mistaken I believe I sent prepayment for soothsayer on October 1? If so, I'd love if you could send me back the 850g! Thanks!
@fay hi! I bought both of my pas for soothsayer and lord of fortune just now on instinct, but if I'm not mistaken I believe I sent prepayment for soothsayer on October 1? If so, I'd love if you could send me back the 850g! Thanks!
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
@shimmyshim I'm so sorry, I don't know how I missed that. PMing you now
@shimmyshim I'm so sorry, I don't know how I missed that. PMing you now
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@fay Is there still one slot for the green snake one?
@fay Is there still one slot for the green snake one?
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
@ToucandaToucan there's some extra copies in the AH rn! let me know if you'd like a PA for one
@ToucandaToucan there's some extra copies in the AH rn! let me know if you'd like a PA for one
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 169 170