Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2023 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@vortexbreakdown

ayyyyyyyyyyy the pun was too good i HAD to
@vortexbreakdown

ayyyyyyyyyyy the pun was too good i HAD to
@brightmyth

I am in love with Gustgather Guise. If it doesn't go through (which would be a tragedy, let's be real :x), can you please add me to a pinglist for it if you plan on printing? I have a Kitsune based Imperial, I would absolutely love to have a Skydancer to match.
@brightmyth

I am in love with Gustgather Guise. If it doesn't go through (which would be a tragedy, let's be real :x), can you please add me to a pinglist for it if you plan on printing? I have a Kitsune based Imperial, I would absolutely love to have a Skydancer to match.
ezAvR1E.png
I fixed it to say the tenth, since I doubt submitting to the ninth mistral jamboree contest will be productive since those submissions are closed [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
I fixed it to say the tenth, since I doubt submitting to the ninth mistral jamboree contest will be productive since those submissions are closed
Trickmark isn't even over yet and we are already submitting skins for the Wind holiday? I'm not complaining, but I thought that we usually finish the holiday we are on before going on to the next one.
Trickmark isn't even over yet and we are already submitting skins for the Wind holiday? I'm not complaining, but I thought that we usually finish the holiday we are on before going on to the next one.
@ILoveToothless
I'm surprised too! for the past few months, the skin contest has been starting 10 days before the deadline. I guess they wanted us to have a full month to submit this time. can't complain about that, it's always nice to have the thread up in advance!
@ILoveToothless
I'm surprised too! for the past few months, the skin contest has been starting 10 days before the deadline. I guess they wanted us to have a full month to submit this time. can't complain about that, it's always nice to have the thread up in advance!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Yes
Yes
(Also I love your dragons) :)
(Also I love your dragons) :)
There are so many wonderful submissions already!
There are so many wonderful submissions already!
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
Everyone's entries looking awesome so far ,, <3
will see if i have the time to enter..
Everyone's entries looking awesome so far ,, <3
will see if i have the time to enter..
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@MythicalViper your submission is so pretty! I love the waterspouts, and I am always partial to a cool nocturne skin :D
@MythicalViper your submission is so pretty! I love the waterspouts, and I am always partial to a cool nocturne skin :D
he/it/they
hh5n4WA.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
SEIqIGe.png
pngbGlf.png 78280385_gbkoi1AnGAtNUNw.png78280368_ZW6q7WWodQdH15d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7