Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [preorder] obeM a:"Rauvolfioideae"
1 2 3 4 5 6
@StoneHusky
got it :)
@StoneHusky
got it :)
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Neoo @Comfrey @Sayorafina @Northerly @Aisuruu @Moirne @clubmudkip @hat17 @cartel hey y'all :) i just got the first run of Rauvolfioideae back so i'm taking prepayment now for the second run. please send over 400g preferably by cr but a message is fine too! if you'd no longer like your slot please let me know. thanks~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/m1OHmZd.png[/img]
@Neoo @Comfrey @Sayorafina @Northerly @Aisuruu @Moirne @clubmudkip @hat17 @cartel
hey y'all :) i just got the first run of Rauvolfioideae back so i'm taking prepayment now for the second run. please send over 400g preferably by cr but a message is fine too! if you'd no longer like your slot please let me know. thanks~

m1OHmZd.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
x
x
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
hello! i think i put myself down for a slot for Rauvolfioideae for Obelisk M on the spreadsheet, but i'm posting here too just in case ^^
hello! i think i put myself down for a slot for Rauvolfioideae for Obelisk M on the spreadsheet, but i'm posting here too just in case ^^
plague_rune.png
arcane_rune.png
co-nay-tuss-in
a natural tendency, impulse, or striving
LGBTQ+ | INTJ-T
@conatusin
no worries, you were successfully added :)
@conatusin
no worries, you were successfully added :)
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Trachynhawb @MissMaira @noodlemangos @ancientsecrets @lxix @conatusin @Elodea @winxeris @StoneHusky hey there! pinging you for Rauvolfioideae: the third run filled up so i'm taking prepayment for that run now :) please send over 400g/kt, via cr or message, whichever you prefer! please, [b]only send t or mixed if you indicated it;;[/b], i need the gems to buy the blueprint T_T. please let me know if you'd no longer like your slot. thank you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/m1OHmZd.png[/img]
@Trachynhawb @MissMaira @noodlemangos @ancientsecrets @lxix @conatusin @Elodea @winxeris @StoneHusky

hey there! pinging you for Rauvolfioideae: the third run filled up so i'm taking prepayment for that run now :) please send over 400g/kt, via cr or message, whichever you prefer! please, only send t or mixed if you indicated it;;, i need the gems to buy the blueprint T_T. please let me know if you'd no longer like your slot. thank you!

m1OHmZd.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
Hi! Would it be possible to get two treasure slots for this skin/accent, please (and if not, then 1 slot)? It´s absolutely beautiful ^^

Thank you in advance!
Hi! Would it be possible to get two treasure slots for this skin/accent, please (and if not, then 1 slot)? It´s absolutely beautiful ^^

Thank you in advance!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@IamNoHere
hey! i can put you down for one slot^^ i didn't want to do any more since it seemed like interest was dwindling but i might do more in the future? you can send payment now or i can PA it to you when i get it :)
@IamNoHere
hey! i can put you down for one slot^^ i didn't want to do any more since it seemed like interest was dwindling but i might do more in the future? you can send payment now or i can PA it to you when i get it :)
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
Alright, thank you! ^^ Gonna send payment now
Alright, thank you! ^^ Gonna send payment now
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png