Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | mac's skin shop | limited spm recolor!
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 141 142
hellooo could I get a slot for grapefruit rosemallow please :3
(I’m on mobile sorry)
hellooo could I get a slot for grapefruit rosemallow please :3
(I’m on mobile sorry)

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@Banhana i'll consider it! right now i don't plan on it, but i might make a limited print of each that is paradise safe :)
@Silverishness @Contaminate @iicaaruus added you all to the respective lists! :)
@Banhana i'll consider it! right now i don't plan on it, but i might make a limited print of each that is paradise safe :)
@Silverishness @Contaminate @iicaaruus added you all to the respective lists! :)
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
these are so beautiful, slot for “orange rosella” please!
these are so beautiful, slot for “orange rosella” please!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
oo what great colorways! could you please add me to the preorder for:

grapefruit rosemallow

( i'm on mobile and can't open google sheets )

oh and if you ever do make paradise compatible versions i'd also be interested!
oo what great colorways! could you please add me to the preorder for:

grapefruit rosemallow

( i'm on mobile and can't open google sheets )

oh and if you ever do make paradise compatible versions i'd also be interested!
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
@StormJunes @marropo i got you both added on your respective lists! :D
gonna get some payment pings out of the way, be prepared...
i am assuming that the veil skins will hopefully be out of queue either tomorrow or on monday, depending on when they approve stuff next! as per usual, i don't mind if payment is sent through PMs or CRs, and if you are unable to pre-pay please do not worry, i'll still send you a PA when i receive the skin, i'm just needing some pre-pay so i can get those blueprints ready! :D
as well, if you've already paid but been pinged here, please let me know so i can mark you as paid on the sheet! all those who were pinged were marked as having unpaid orders!
pale sun - 550g/kt
@Tserin @reunion @Makomo @koobi @mooncake @Raeliana @bodhii @Halihope @Lunox @xobrynnx @acorns @davodign @Aisuruu @AnyaKnees @lusbiluces @ikelu @weevil @Gaston @Spontaneite @Tikal @Flora @Flora @Myrtana @Malachite @mousewife @Kosira @eieru @Noibat
blooming sunburst - 550g
@Tserin @Reveurs @mooncake @bodhii @bectacular @Lunox @paelen @davodign @acorns @Eriosyce @Aisuruu @earlortea @ikelu @Zelai @weevil @hounding @Malachite @mousewife
murky yeehaw - 550g/kt
@fay @Tserin @hat17 @spacepunk @XxCalypsoxX @Lunox @Ayrmel @Peachbug @acorns @Aisuruu @Sarafina @Raeliana @batmorgue @Hellvetica @Zelai @weevil @Malachite @Yelloweye @mousewife
moldy peach - 550g/kt
@asgore @fay @Tserin @Reveurs @mossfinch @foliage @mooncake @Lunox @pghbekka @davodign @acorns @fumarate @bonivich @Natron @Zelai @weevil @ancientsecrets @Crumpet @Fujo @Aavinox @Askesis @Kelenthe @eosu @hounding @khayria @Malachite @bumblebree14 @Yelloweye @mousewife @RAVENt
P.S. i hate you! - 850g/kt
@Solinary @Uniformshark @weevil @Raan @pebblesv @Saccharine @KiteM @countbugula @irony @BrutusCourt @Chuchus900 @fizzyjuice @XxCalypsoxX @Elextra @crowvidae
@StormJunes @marropo i got you both added on your respective lists! :D
gonna get some payment pings out of the way, be prepared...
i am assuming that the veil skins will hopefully be out of queue either tomorrow or on monday, depending on when they approve stuff next! as per usual, i don't mind if payment is sent through PMs or CRs, and if you are unable to pre-pay please do not worry, i'll still send you a PA when i receive the skin, i'm just needing some pre-pay so i can get those blueprints ready! :D
as well, if you've already paid but been pinged here, please let me know so i can mark you as paid on the sheet! all those who were pinged were marked as having unpaid orders!
pale sun - 550g/kt
@Tserin @reunion @Makomo @koobi @mooncake @Raeliana @bodhii @Halihope @Lunox @xobrynnx @acorns @davodign @Aisuruu @AnyaKnees @lusbiluces @ikelu @weevil @Gaston @Spontaneite @Tikal @Flora @Flora @Myrtana @Malachite @mousewife @Kosira @eieru @Noibat
blooming sunburst - 550g
@Tserin @Reveurs @mooncake @bodhii @bectacular @Lunox @paelen @davodign @acorns @Eriosyce @Aisuruu @earlortea @ikelu @Zelai @weevil @hounding @Malachite @mousewife
murky yeehaw - 550g/kt
@fay @Tserin @hat17 @spacepunk @XxCalypsoxX @Lunox @Ayrmel @Peachbug @acorns @Aisuruu @Sarafina @Raeliana @batmorgue @Hellvetica @Zelai @weevil @Malachite @Yelloweye @mousewife
moldy peach - 550g/kt
@asgore @fay @Tserin @Reveurs @mossfinch @foliage @mooncake @Lunox @pghbekka @davodign @acorns @fumarate @bonivich @Natron @Zelai @weevil @ancientsecrets @Crumpet @Fujo @Aavinox @Askesis @Kelenthe @eosu @hounding @khayria @Malachite @bumblebree14 @Yelloweye @mousewife @RAVENt
P.S. i hate you! - 850g/kt
@Solinary @Uniformshark @weevil @Raan @pebblesv @Saccharine @KiteM @countbugula @irony @BrutusCourt @Chuchus900 @fizzyjuice @XxCalypsoxX @Elextra @crowvidae
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk
I'm sorry but due to the new dragon release, I'm currently short of funds, so is it alright for me to cancel my order for murky yeehaw please? My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. ><
@macintalk
I'm sorry but due to the new dragon release, I'm currently short of funds, so is it alright for me to cancel my order for murky yeehaw please? My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. ><
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 that's totally okay! i'll remove your name, don't worry <3
@hat17 that's totally okay! i'll remove your name, don't worry <3
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk hi! i putmyself on the list for two of the auraboa skins, do i need to send pre payment now, or after verification of some sort?
@macintalk hi! i putmyself on the list for two of the auraboa skins, do i need to send pre payment now, or after verification of some sort?
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png 4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
@tboygf hi! you don't need to pre-pay right now, i usually ping closer to when they're about to be approved/when i need gems to fund the further runs, you can pay now if you'd like and i can mark you as paid :]
@tboygf hi! you don't need to pre-pay right now, i usually ping closer to when they're about to be approved/when i need gems to fund the further runs, you can pay now if you'd like and i can mark you as paid :]
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk awesome, i’ll just wait until then! (:
@macintalk awesome, i’ll just wait until then! (:
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png 4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 141 142