Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [NEW Gaol F RBC Reject] Cy's Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Bearskull

Wow!! Thanks for showing me, they look great!

I would love to see Watchdog on Gaols if anyone else is up for sharing. :-)
@Bearskull

Wow!! Thanks for showing me, they look great!

I would love to see Watchdog on Gaols if anyone else is up for sharing. :-)
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

@Epicyon are you able to send me a private auction for 1t? when i try to accept your crossroads, it says "Epicyon no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery". attached a screenshot below. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1022917051569930384/1036682727191216128/Screenshot_2022-10-31_114625.jpg[/img]
@Epicyon

are you able to send me a private auction for 1t? when i try to accept your crossroads, it says "Epicyon no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery". attached a screenshot below.

Screenshot_2022-10-31_114625.jpg
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
@midwxst

Oof, go ahead and cancel the CR and I can try again. I think I must have done something silly because this is repeatedly happening, but canceling and having me send a new CR worked for Lessai. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@midwxst

Oof, go ahead and cancel the CR and I can try again. I think I must have done something silly because this is repeatedly happening, but canceling and having me send a new CR worked for Lessai. Sorry for the inconvenience!
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

yay it worked this time, thank you!
@Epicyon

yay it worked this time, thank you!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
@Zhombi @RuneScape @Balaeniceps @SpookyPuptarts

I am going to preemptively cancel and re-submit your CRs due to widespread error. I think I've worked out the problem, but apologies for the several notifs!
@Zhombi @RuneScape @Balaeniceps @SpookyPuptarts

I am going to preemptively cancel and re-submit your CRs due to widespread error. I think I've worked out the problem, but apologies for the several notifs!
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

Just so you know, CRs don't take items out of the inventory, so if you put the same copy of the skin in multiple CRs, it will break all of them once one person accepts it because the rest don't see the exact copy they had anymore.

1t PAs are preferred for this reason, because they take the copy out of your inventory and you can't put the same copy into multiple PAs.
@Epicyon

Just so you know, CRs don't take items out of the inventory, so if you put the same copy of the skin in multiple CRs, it will break all of them once one person accepts it because the rest don't see the exact copy they had anymore.

1t PAs are preferred for this reason, because they take the copy out of your inventory and you can't put the same copy into multiple PAs.
push hub
@Bearskull

Yeah, I realized my mistake right after sending all of the CRs :facepalm:. I am currently correcting this by purposely clicking a new copy for each CR now.

I didn't realize you could do 1t PAs, but I'll either do that or send copies through PMs for the next run. Thank you for the explanation!
@Bearskull

Yeah, I realized my mistake right after sending all of the CRs :facepalm:. I am currently correcting this by purposely clicking a new copy for each CR now.

I didn't realize you could do 1t PAs, but I'll either do that or send copies through PMs for the next run. Thank you for the explanation!
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

[center][quote]Since Run 1 was approved without any issues, Run 2 is now officially open. I'll be editing my post and adding y'all shortly. :-)[/quote] [img]https://media.tenor.com/qdg13PqYbxMAAAAM/yes-baby.gif[/img][/center]
Quote:
Since Run 1 was approved without any issues, Run 2 is now officially open. I'll be editing my post and adding y'all shortly. :-)

yes-baby.gif
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
great, thanks :D
great, thanks :D
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Epicyon Omg, I can't wait. I've adopted a Gaoler that will work pretty well with it I think :)

Also your zombies are awesome!
If you ever want to make some with red eyes, I would borrow you a nest. Just had the thought, that Plague as an element would fit a zombie nicely.
@Epicyon Omg, I can't wait. I've adopted a Gaoler that will work pretty well with it I think :)

Also your zombies are awesome!
If you ever want to make some with red eyes, I would borrow you a nest. Just had the thought, that Plague as an element would fit a zombie nicely.
sdcOBGl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21