Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [NEW Gaol F RBC Reject] Cy's Skins
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
@mrchau

Sorry about that! It’s been fixed :-)
@mrchau

Sorry about that! It’s been fixed :-)
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

Im still most definitely buying the skin! I just want to know if i found a boy worthy of it
Would you be able to preview the skin on this scry i have of a boy i just got?
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=166&breed=22&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=138&winggene=166&wings=63&auth=c43d6edce582d2845676caa215ee198a38daa306&dummyext=prev.png

Im still most definitely buying the skin! I just want to know if i found a boy worthy of it
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 Hey there! I actually have a self service preview link on the first page of this thread where Wipeout! is listed if you need another preview. However, here’s the one you requested: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hyUmXto.jpg[/img][/center]
@AnimeLover9631

Hey there! I actually have a self service preview link on the first page of this thread where Wipeout! is listed if you need another preview. However, here’s the one you requested:
hyUmXto.jpg
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

You got it!
@LunaLane

You got it!
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

CR or PM is fine, or I could set up a PA once I have copies back from the queue. I have no preference, so whatever works for you works for me!
@AnimeLover9631

CR or PM is fine, or I could set up a PA once I have copies back from the queue. I have no preference, so whatever works for you works for me!
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

Hi all, just posting a status update on Wipeout!

The first submission was rejected today: the original lineart was not dark enough. I have (hopefully) fixed this issue and the skin has been resubmitted for approval.

I appreciate your patience as I sort this out!

Edit: artwork has been updated on the first page to reflect changes made to Wipeout!
@Raedbyr @Halcandra @Verby @Mokuba @OrphanBlack @RunByMice @Nehara @PunkOz @AnimeLover9631

Hi all, just posting a status update on Wipeout!

The first submission was rejected today: the original lineart was not dark enough. I have (hopefully) fixed this issue and the skin has been resubmitted for approval.

I appreciate your patience as I sort this out!

Edit: artwork has been updated on the first page to reflect changes made to Wipeout!
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

Alas, denied again. Same reasons; lineart and shadows have been edited once more. Display artwork and the reSKIN link have been edited to reflect the changes that have been made.

Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions!
@Raedbyr @Halcandra @Verby @Mokuba @OrphanBlack @RunByMice @Nehara @PunkOz @AnimeLover9631

Alas, denied again. Same reasons; lineart and shadows have been edited once more. Display artwork and the reSKIN link have been edited to reflect the changes that have been made.

Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions!
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif

Cowabunga, dudes! The first run of Wipeout! will be coming your way shortly. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns :-)

@RheoTastic

Yes, I am still taking orders for Run 2 of Wipeout! I'll add you to the list.

Cowabunga, dudes! The first run of Wipeout! will be coming your way shortly. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns :-)

@RheoTastic

Yes, I am still taking orders for Run 2 of Wipeout! I'll add you to the list.
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon