Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thunder’s Skins Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@TheQueensToast

- turnaround time of approximately 2 months (excluding getting the skin approved)

- I’d only sell additional copies of the custom if you give me a large numbered blueprint & I keep some

2 prints: you keep both
5 prints: you keep 4, I keep 1
10 prints: you keep 6, I keep 4

- yes skin blueprint please, not accent
@TheQueensToast

- turnaround time of approximately 2 months (excluding getting the skin approved)

- I’d only sell additional copies of the custom if you give me a large numbered blueprint & I keep some

2 prints: you keep both
5 prints: you keep 4, I keep 1
10 prints: you keep 6, I keep 4

- yes skin blueprint please, not accent
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder
That sounds perfect! I'll just send you one skin blueprint if that's okay. I'm sending it over now, please let me know when I should send payment for the skin!
@PastelThunder
That sounds perfect! I'll just send you one skin blueprint if that's okay. I'm sending it over now, please let me know when I should send payment for the skin!
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast

due to life things happening I am unfortunately unable to complete your skin commission, I will send the blueprint back to you. I appreciate your interest though

California's been having a bunch of bad weather recently among other things
@TheQueensToast

due to life things happening I am unfortunately unable to complete your skin commission, I will send the blueprint back to you. I appreciate your interest though

California's been having a bunch of bad weather recently among other things
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
@PastelThunder
No worries! I am wishing you the best and I hope you will be safe. :)
@PastelThunder
No worries! I am wishing you the best and I hope you will be safe. :)
lv4RvA0.jpg
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26