Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Atelier || NEW brown/copper gao bbs
@Mineis Oh yes please! Thank you so much!
@Mineis Oh yes please! Thank you so much!
EZDMVIh.png
Cholla
they/them
FR+0

INFO
hullo, i'll buy the Accent: Gilded Splendor for 650k treasure : )
hullo, i'll buy the Accent: Gilded Splendor for 650k treasure : )
@mysterywizery I've sent you a PA :) also apologies, I hadn't updated the price in the catalog! It's actually 600kt <3
@mysterywizery I've sent you a PA :) also apologies, I hadn't updated the price in the catalog! It's actually 600kt <3
Mineis || FRT +3 || She/Her
For one fosters evil war and battle, being cruel: her no man loves;
but perforce, through the will of the deathless gods,
men pay harsh Strife her honour due.

Accent shop
Pixel shop
[center]Stenciled cat RULES........ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95583451][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/955835/95583451_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Stenciled cat RULES........

95583451_350.png
L9jdpfO.pngJqRcVV5.gifL9jdpfO.png
oh, ok thank you because I'm trying to make this dream dragon and give it to my friend : )
Goddess
oh, ok thank you because I'm trying to make this dream dragon and give it to my friend : )
Goddess
@Mineis Would you consider doing reprints for Fiery Splendour?
@Mineis Would you consider doing reprints for Fiery Splendour?
@Mineis

Howdy! (apologies if im formatting this wrong, new to skin buying haha) If you still have Gilded Splendor in stock as advertised, I'd love to buy a copy for 600g! I can fulfill a crossroads asap when you get to it :)
Thanks so much!
@Mineis

Howdy! (apologies if im formatting this wrong, new to skin buying haha) If you still have Gilded Splendor in stock as advertised, I'd love to buy a copy for 600g! I can fulfill a crossroads asap when you get to it :)
Thanks so much!
sBMFkgK.pngfEJihGv.png
@OpalineTeardrops I rummaged around my hoard and found that I have a spare copy of Fiery Splendor if you want a PA for it?

@CrimsonDreamer you're fine!! I do have an extra copy of Gilded Splendor and am happy to put it into a PA for you :)
@OpalineTeardrops I rummaged around my hoard and found that I have a spare copy of Fiery Splendor if you want a PA for it?

@CrimsonDreamer you're fine!! I do have an extra copy of Gilded Splendor and am happy to put it into a PA for you :)
Mineis || FRT +3 || She/Her
For one fosters evil war and battle, being cruel: her no man loves;
but perforce, through the will of the deathless gods,
men pay harsh Strife her honour due.

Accent shop
Pixel shop
@Mineis

yes please!!!
@Mineis

yes please!!!
@Mineis

Got it! Thanks so much!! :D