Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Atelier || NEW brown/copper gao bbs
My sincerest apologies for the massive delay, life caught up to me and I've been busy for the past few weeks :sob: the strait skins are on their way! The first wave of Dire Straits have been sent out; the rest of Dire Straits and Sunset Straits should be out within a week if queue is kind!

@Birdsofwax

@Lumeen I do! I hadn't gotten around to relisting the skins on the AH but I'll send you a PA for it :)

@Zaytun I will be posting extras on the AH once I finish the preorders!!
My sincerest apologies for the massive delay, life caught up to me and I've been busy for the past few weeks :sob: the strait skins are on their way! The first wave of Dire Straits have been sent out; the rest of Dire Straits and Sunset Straits should be out within a week if queue is kind!

@Birdsofwax

@Lumeen I do! I hadn't gotten around to relisting the skins on the AH but I'll send you a PA for it :)

@Zaytun I will be posting extras on the AH once I finish the preorders!!
Mineis || FRT +3 || She/Her
For one fosters evil war and battle, being cruel: her no man loves;
but perforce, through the will of the deathless gods,
men pay harsh Strife her honour due.

Accent shop
Pixel shop
[center]Thank you for the skin! Well worth the wait. ^^/ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52493929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524940/52493929_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Thank you for the skin! Well worth the wait.
^^/
52493929_350.png
signature by Allocen
yay!

(also real life always comes first >.< so no worries)
yay!

(also real life always comes first >.< so no worries)
hi — you sent me the PA for lumeen’s skin!! ; w ; declined, just figured i’d let you know!!
hi — you sent me the PA for lumeen’s skin!! ; w ; declined, just figured i’d let you know!!
lqJFkDq.gif
@Zaytun oh my goodness, thank you for letting me know ^^’ was tired last night and must’ve mixed up the names copy pasting
@Zaytun oh my goodness, thank you for letting me know ^^’ was tired last night and must’ve mixed up the names copy pasting

Accent shop
Pixel shop
@Mineis I signed up for sunset strait, but I have a PA for dire straits? I was wondering, can I purchase/keep the dire straits instead of the sunset one?

(I am loving it but I wanted to make sure). If not, no worries. Don't want to keep one meant for another person. :3
@Mineis I signed up for sunset strait, but I have a PA for dire straits? I was wondering, can I purchase/keep the dire straits instead of the sunset one?

(I am loving it but I wanted to make sure). If not, no worries. Don't want to keep one meant for another person. :3
"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you...."
Legend of Dragoon
Tarnished Chain Scarlet Yuccaweave
hi! you sent me two PAs for dire straits, i bought one and canceled the extra ^^

(and dw about the wait, life is important!!)
hi! you sent me two PAs for dire straits, i bought one and canceled the extra ^^

(and dw about the wait, life is important!!)
pVhWnFy.png
@Mineis I'd like to get a slot for Dire Straits please!
@Mineis I'd like to get a slot for Dire Straits please!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@Nevrae totally fine! I'll change you over :)

@TheoDemoine preorders have already closed but I can put you down for a PA for extras if you'd like?
@Nevrae totally fine! I'll change you over :)

@TheoDemoine preorders have already closed but I can put you down for a PA for extras if you'd like?

Accent shop
Pixel shop
@Mineis oh, perfect! I just completed the PA. Thank you so much. ;u;
@Mineis oh, perfect! I just completed the PA. Thank you so much. ;u;
"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you...."
Legend of Dragoon
Tarnished Chain Scarlet Yuccaweave