Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | some coatls recolors but for real now
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
I'm so sorry that this is happening. It's so petty on their end, but thank you for keeping us updated on the matter!

I have ordered one copy of Goth and Dirt.
I'm so sorry that this is happening. It's so petty on their end, but thank you for keeping us updated on the matter!

I have ordered one copy of Goth and Dirt.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
oh jeez!! that really sucks. current version looks correct to me, just the one copper copy.
oh jeez!! that really sucks. current version looks correct to me, just the one copper copy.
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
I have my name down as I would like one of each, but my name is duplicated twice on "goth" so please remove it. (Top of Row 13.) I hope they get caught; you know they are just jealous and petty. You do fantastic work!! [emoji=aberration love size=1]
I have my name down as I would like one of each, but my name is duplicated twice on "goth" so please remove it. (Top of Row 13.)

I hope they get caught; you know they are just jealous and petty. You do fantastic work!!
0KZhsof.jpg
I signed up for 1 copy of dirt and goth, but I think my name may have been duplicated for dirt? So sorry you have to deal with this. D:
I signed up for 1 copy of dirt and goth, but I think my name may have been duplicated for dirt? So sorry you have to deal with this. D:
fNZvyIa.png
@brightmyth

hello! could you sign me up for goth please? my name got deleted off the spreadsheet before lol

thanks!
@brightmyth

hello! could you sign me up for goth please? my name got deleted off the spreadsheet before lol

thanks!
ldNLSdw.png
@ado im really sorry someone is messing with the spreadsheet like this :/ what a headache. I just want one copy of goth and one copy of dirt, but im on mobile so i cant edit the sheet rn. i'd really appreciate it if you'd put me down
@ado im really sorry someone is messing with the spreadsheet like this :/ what a headache. I just want one copy of goth and one copy of dirt, but im on mobile so i cant edit the sheet rn. i'd really appreciate it if you'd put me down
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Digi @Spark @Zelrune
Fixed your slots

@Fay
I'm managing the sheet for now, I've put you back on for Goth!
@Digi @Spark @Zelrune
Fixed your slots

@Fay
I'm managing the sheet for now, I've put you back on for Goth!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Only want 1 copy of each ^^
Only want 1 copy of each ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
confirming that I just want one slot for goth, dirt, and copper!

sorry to hear someone's been sabotaging your spreadsheet :( they sound like a very sad person to be so petty over.. whatever it is that's making them ruin your business
confirming that I just want one slot for goth, dirt, and copper!

sorry to hear someone's been sabotaging your spreadsheet :( they sound like a very sad person to be so petty over.. whatever it is that's making them ruin your business
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
Hello! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with spreadsheet madness :/ I signed up for one copy of Goth and one copy of Dirt! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Hello! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with spreadsheet madness :/

I signed up for one copy of Goth and one copy of Dirt!
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/They

Moulin Sornieth: A Keel Hatchery
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22