Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kitzel's Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5
Could I get a flatsale slot for the cinema carpet hoodie (paying in treasure) and added to the general pinglist please?
Could I get a flatsale slot for the cinema carpet hoodie (paying in treasure) and added to the general pinglist please?
3TibiYa.png
@Aetherskyes Congrats on winning the raffle! I'll PM you the skin now ^^
@Aetherskyes Congrats on winning the raffle! I'll PM you the skin now ^^
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
Hello! Im unsure if your post with the status of Cinema Carpet is up to date, but if it is, could i get that flatsale slot in treasure? If not, i'd love a ping if you do a reprint!
Hello! Im unsure if your post with the status of Cinema Carpet is up to date, but if it is, could i get that flatsale slot in treasure? If not, i'd love a ping if you do a reprint!
VAAnkLY.png
Could you please add me to general pinglist?
Could you please add me to general pinglist?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
My wishlist is Here
@voidgoatAzzy
hey!! sorry i took so long to respond, i don't believe it is actually up to date no ^^' I'll let you guys know when I have another reprint going!(likely when i have the energy to dedicate the time to it)
@voidgoatAzzy
hey!! sorry i took so long to respond, i don't believe it is actually up to date no ^^' I'll let you guys know when I have another reprint going!(likely when i have the energy to dedicate the time to it)
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
Of course, no problem at all, i just figured i'd ask. Thank you for getting back to me!
Of course, no problem at all, i just figured i'd ask. Thank you for getting back to me!
VAAnkLY.png
Hello ^^ I wanted to ask if I could be added to a pinglist for when you open back up for the accent hoodies. I would love to order 2 - 5 of them if they ever come up again!

Thank you for your time and take care

@cherrykitkat
Hello ^^ I wanted to ask if I could be added to a pinglist for when you open back up for the accent hoodies. I would love to order 2 - 5 of them if they ever come up again!

Thank you for your time and take care

@cherrykitkat
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
1 2 3 4 5