Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [new!] auracatbra (Aura F) 11/21
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@LouckyKoneko @Malaki @Bnemesis [font=georgia][color=#351801] Hey! I’m pinging you to let you know that I’ve decided to just go ahead and submit for the reprint. If you haven’t already, send over the gems! :) Since interest has died down, I’ll be moving both Abby Cats to the shelved section by Sunday at the latest. Thanks y’all for the support! I really appreciate it! (Also no one told me that on Abby Cat M… on an Abe with Mucuous…) [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783361963014750268/963808266528366592/IMG_1503.png[/img]
@LouckyKoneko @Malaki @Bnemesis

Hey! I’m pinging you to let you know that I’ve decided to just go ahead and submit for the reprint. If you haven’t already, send over the gems! :)

Since interest has died down, I’ll be moving both Abby Cats to the shelved section by Sunday at the latest.

Thanks y’all for the support! I really appreciate it!

(Also no one told me that on Abby Cat M… on an Abe with Mucuous…)
IMG_1503.png
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
CR sent!

also that is a very good combo with Mucous and now I might need an aber with Mucous just for that funny image
CR sent!

also that is a very good combo with Mucous and now I might need an aber with Mucous just for that funny image
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Ah, how long do we have to send the gems? I'm afraid i am a little short right now.
Ah, how long do we have to send the gems? I'm afraid i am a little short right now.
@Malaki preferably by tonight if not within 24 hours, but I can be flexible. How many gems do you have right now? I might be able to cover costs atm and list the accent as a PA for the remaining cost?
@Malaki preferably by tonight if not within 24 hours, but I can be flexible. How many gems do you have right now? I might be able to cover costs atm and list the accent as a PA for the remaining cost?
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
I only have 150 atm
I’ll sell some stuff to see how much closer i can get since i can’t buy any gems until next weekend.
I only have 150 atm
I’ll sell some stuff to see how much closer i can get since i can’t buy any gems until next weekend.
Alrighty.
@LuckyKoneko @Bnemesis pinging you two here as well - I apologize!
Depending on how Sunday’s HH event goes I might be able to do the half-now-half-later for @malaki and submit the reprint on Sunday/Monday.

I apologize for the inconvenience Lucky and Bnemesis. I’ve shoved all the gems into my vault until then.
Alrighty.
@LuckyKoneko @Bnemesis pinging you two here as well - I apologize!
Depending on how Sunday’s HH event goes I might be able to do the half-now-half-later for @malaki and submit the reprint on Sunday/Monday.

I apologize for the inconvenience Lucky and Bnemesis. I’ve shoved all the gems into my vault until then.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@Malaki if you've got enough treasure saved up there's people who convert treasure to gems? If you don't have enough for that I might have enough saved back up to loan you the gems if you'd like? (I'm just waiting on a conversion myself)
@Malaki if you've got enough treasure saved up there's people who convert treasure to gems? If you don't have enough for that I might have enough saved back up to loan you the gems if you'd like? (I'm just waiting on a conversion myself)
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
Should prolly ping @AlphaSnowdust while I'm at it too--
Should prolly ping @AlphaSnowdust while I'm at it too--
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
I would also be willing to take tr as partial payment as I know people who can convert it. Tho ofc I prefer gems.

If you two want to discuss loans that’s fine but pls do so in DM. I would advise against it, just in case something falls through and I don’t want to be involved in any of that.
I would also be willing to take tr as partial payment as I know people who can convert it. Tho ofc I prefer gems.

If you two want to discuss loans that’s fine but pls do so in DM. I would advise against it, just in case something falls through and I don’t want to be involved in any of that.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
[center]another copy of [item=accent: auroran opal] has been placed on the AH!
another copy of
Accent: Auroran Opal
has been placed on the AH!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png