Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [new!] auracatbra (Aura F) 11/21
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@alphias can i be added down for dark dark darker and aethy cat pretty please
@alphias can i be added down for dark dark darker and aethy cat pretty please
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
@ianthe69 help, sure!
I can set up a PA for dark dark darker rn!
@ianthe69 help, sure!
I can set up a PA for dark dark darker rn!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@panarow @arianethel @ianthe69
Aethy cat M can now print! Send in the payment asap and I can buy the blueprint! Ty for your patience!

@zoruna @bakaneko @ianthe69
Auracatbra can now print! Send in the payment asap and I can buy the payment! Ty for your patience as well!

Very pleased to see both of these go through!

~~

@WS UMAs Light ping, but letting y’all know that on the 31st I will be moving all of the current accents on the front page to shelved, open to reprints! (auracatbra, Aethy cat m, flip flip flipper, and dark dark darker)

And welcome everyone who’s new on the pinglist! Glad to see y’all are interested!
@panarow @arianethel @ianthe69
Aethy cat M can now print! Send in the payment asap and I can buy the blueprint! Ty for your patience!

@zoruna @bakaneko @ianthe69
Auracatbra can now print! Send in the payment asap and I can buy the payment! Ty for your patience as well!

Very pleased to see both of these go through!

~~

@WS UMAs Light ping, but letting y’all know that on the 31st I will be moving all of the current accents on the front page to shelved, open to reprints! (auracatbra, Aethy cat m, flip flip flipper, and dark dark darker)

And welcome everyone who’s new on the pinglist! Glad to see y’all are interested!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@alphias Oh yipee :O I send the payement now :D Also, can I be added to a gem slot for flip flip pinball please? I have a great dragon for this accent ! She doesn't change much, but I like the glitter effect and the blue added to the wings of her tail :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=54677884&itemid=54043&auth=2247989925944ac239eda5f461b9143e648d60ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@alphias Oh yipee :O
I send the payement now :D

Also, can I be added to a gem slot for flip flip pinball please? I have a great dragon for this accent !
She doesn't change much, but I like the glitter effect and the blue added to the wings of her tail :D

skin?did=54677884&itemid=54043&auth=2247989925944ac239eda5f461b9143e648d60ba&dummyext=prev.png
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@Zoruna absolutely! As it’s already printed, I can go ahead and PA you a copy! Would you prefer tr or gems?
@Zoruna absolutely! As it’s already printed, I can go ahead and PA you a copy! Would you prefer tr or gems?
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@alphias Oh nice epic thank you '^'

In gem please, because I need my treasures right now, for the upcoming festival ♥
@alphias Oh nice epic thank you '^'

In gem please, because I need my treasures right now, for the upcoming festival ♥
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@zoruna will do! Setting up the PA now, Ty!
@zoruna will do! Setting up the PA now, Ty!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
Could I possibly please grab a slot for "dark dark darker"?
Could I possibly please grab a slot for "dark dark darker"?

XeY5rF6.png
eIK5iG7.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
kgy6Iwe.png
@MxNightingale the accents printed, so if you’d like I can go ahead and set up a PA for either gems or tr! Ty for the interest!
@MxNightingale the accents printed, so if you’d like I can go ahead and set up a PA for either gems or tr! Ty for the interest!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
Alrighty sounds great, gems would be perfect. Thank you!
Alrighty sounds great, gems would be perfect. Thank you!

XeY5rF6.png
eIK5iG7.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
kgy6Iwe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11