Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Emporium | Xylem & Phloem GG
1 2 3 4 5 6
hello, could i get a slot for black pearl please? let me know if i need to do anything else, i'm new to ordering skins
hello, could i get a slot for black pearl please? let me know if i need to do anything else, i'm new to ordering skins
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
@ghostrobots thanks for your interest! I've added you to the reprint list for Black Pearl.

I'm catching up on other skins and adopts at the moment so it may take a little while, but I'll ping you once I'm ready to reprint the accent. Once they're printed, I'll send you a Private Auction where you can buy your copy. Let me know if you have any questions! :)
@ghostrobots thanks for your interest! I've added you to the reprint list for Black Pearl.

I'm catching up on other skins and adopts at the moment so it may take a little while, but I'll ping you once I'm ready to reprint the accent. Once they're printed, I'll send you a Private Auction where you can buy your copy. Let me know if you have any questions! :)
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
Hey, I just saw your entry in the Greenskeeper skin contest (Xylem & Phloem) and I am in love? May I get a pre-order slot for that one if it doesn't win the festival contest?
Hey, I just saw your entry in the Greenskeeper skin contest (Xylem & Phloem) and I am in love? May I get a pre-order slot for that one if it doesn't win the festival contest?
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
I put myself on the preorder list for Black Pearl but realised that it was already full, so I don't know if it's still possible to be added to the list? ^^;
I put myself on the preorder list for Black Pearl but realised that it was already full, so I don't know if it's still possible to be added to the list? ^^;
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6