Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Preorders: "Only One" [MOVED]
@Bill @Grune @Tinble Hello! The print list for Only One F Alt has filled up! Please send the payment as soon as you can so as to not keep everyone else waiting too long. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Bill @Grune @Tinble

Hello! The print list for Only One F Alt has filled up! Please send the payment as soon as you can so as to not keep everyone else waiting too long.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
How would you like payment, and for how much?
How would you like payment, and for how much?
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

CR or PM, whichever you prefer. I'm not picky. :>

It'll be 350 for a copy.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
@FordGremlin @FallenAngel @DeDra @Grune @Tinble @Supernatural191

Hi everyone. As you all may know, the print list for Only One F Alt filled up a while back. Everyone has sent their payments already except for one person. It's been a week since I DM'd them, and I haven't received a response from them. Today, I checked their profile and lair to find their dragons with low energy and their last forum post being their initial preorder, which was on March 30th.

I'm not quite sure what to do now... should I wait until they potentially come back? Should I move them to the 2nd print run and hope someone comes by and takes the 2 vacant slots? I'm still kinda new to this whole skin & accent stuff, so I don't really know what people do in this situation. :(

Either way, it's gonna keep everyone waiting longer, and I feel bad. ;m;
@FordGremlin @FallenAngel @DeDra @Grune @Tinble @Supernatural191

Hi everyone. As you all may know, the print list for Only One F Alt filled up a while back. Everyone has sent their payments already except for one person. It's been a week since I DM'd them, and I haven't received a response from them. Today, I checked their profile and lair to find their dragons with low energy and their last forum post being their initial preorder, which was on March 30th.

I'm not quite sure what to do now... should I wait until they potentially come back? Should I move them to the 2nd print run and hope someone comes by and takes the 2 vacant slots? I'm still kinda new to this whole skin & accent stuff, so I don't really know what people do in this situation. :(

Either way, it's gonna keep everyone waiting longer, and I feel bad. ;m;
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
As someone who buys a lot of UMAs, I dont think most sellers wait much longer, if even that long. Personally I would bump them to the second run and see if you can find someone to fill that slot. However, if others you ping want to wait, I am ok with that too.

I dont want to be the only voice that calls the shot :)
As someone who buys a lot of UMAs, I dont think most sellers wait much longer, if even that long. Personally I would bump them to the second run and see if you can find someone to fill that slot. However, if others you ping want to wait, I am ok with that too.

I dont want to be the only voice that calls the shot :)
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Hi!

Since most blueprints have their cost covered w 5 people, I would personally submit it if 5 people have paid and then sell the remaining copies on the AH so you can still profit. (:
Hi!

Since most blueprints have their cost covered w 5 people, I would personally submit it if 5 people have paid and then sell the remaining copies on the AH so you can still profit. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
@Grune Well, for most accents that cost 500 [emoji=gem size=1], yes... 5 people would be enough to cover the costs for the blueprints. But for this one, one copy costs 350 [emoji=gem size=1]. I priced these accents fairly low because they're kinda simple. 350 x 5 = 1750, which is enough for a 5-copy blueprint... but what do I do for the remaining 6th person? I'm getting the funds to print these from people paying ahead of time... 350 x 8 = 2800 is enough to buy a 10-copy blueprint. I only have 350 x 6 = 2100.
@Grune

Well, for most accents that cost 500 , yes... 5 people would be enough to cover the costs for the blueprints. But for this one, one copy costs 350 . I priced these accents fairly low because they're kinda simple. 350 x 5 = 1750, which is enough for a 5-copy blueprint... but what do I do for the remaining 6th person?

I'm getting the funds to print these from people paying ahead of time... 350 x 8 = 2800 is enough to buy a 10-copy blueprint. I only have 350 x 6 = 2100.

OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
I think you should move them to the 2nd run! just in case they might be taking a break or something,,
I think you should move them to the 2nd run! just in case they might be taking a break or something,,
ezgif.com-gif-maker10.gif cVPo4yi.pnghzM3Sr2.png
UMevL3r.pngjgeciGJ.png
iJZWqi6.pngWn6vGC1.png
loimysO.png5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
@ShadowLugia111

I wouldnt mind taking the persons two slots, unless you wanna wait to get other buyers in the order list. If so i dont mind waiting a little longer for the accent as well
@ShadowLugia111

I wouldnt mind taking the persons two slots, unless you wanna wait to get other buyers in the order list. If so i dont mind waiting a little longer for the accent as well
snowsquall_floracat.png♥We are the cat♥velvet_floracat.png