Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |+ Lucidreamon +| New CoatlH pre-order
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90
@Harmonywish Slots added, thank you <3
@Harmonywish Slots added, thank you <3
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Slot for Perish in bloom please! <3 these are stunning!
Slot for Perish in bloom please! <3 these are stunning!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Can I be added to the general ping list pls :D
Can I be added to the general ping list pls :D
slot for Vanish in doom! I was actually just needing a spider lily accent LOL
slot for Vanish in doom! I was actually just needing a spider lily accent LOL
CVVoJp3.gif
@StormJunes @Kxida Slots added <3

@MoonSun18 Pinglist added!
@StormJunes @Kxida Slots added <3

@MoonSun18 Pinglist added!
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
one of each slots please!
one of each slots please!
@hayum Slots added, thank you <3
@hayum Slots added, thank you <3
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Hello!
You are Pinged for accepting Accent via PA!

Accent: Lmn-Perish in bloom
@Vrtra @sinha27 @Harmonywish @StormJunes @roki @Yeechen @midwxst @StarSpeckledInk @RahgolDok @CoffeeCaat

Accent: Lmn-Vanish in doom
@YamaMagic @Zelrune @luciferase @Toska @euphoriaxseesaw @Xirei @takatsuki @Russia @sinha27 @Harmonywish @Harmonywish @KyuuBird @X3X @Yeechen @Lemonie @Hiii @Kxida @StarSpeckledInk @9th @hayum

The copy could be hold in PA for 14 days. Please note that if your copy expires from PA for two times, your copy would be resold on Realm-Wide Auction and your slots for other other accents will be removed.
Hello!

@Vrtra @sinha27 @Harmonywish @StormJunes @roki @Yeechen @midwxst @StarSpeckledInk @RahgolDok @CoffeeCaat

@YamaMagic @Zelrune @luciferase @Toska @euphoriaxseesaw @Xirei @takatsuki @Russia @sinha27 @Harmonywish @Harmonywish @KyuuBird @X3X @Yeechen @Lemonie @Hiii @Kxida @StarSpeckledInk @9th @hayum

The copy could be hold in PA for 14 days. Please note that if your copy expires from PA for two times, your copy would be resold on Realm-Wide Auction and your slots for other other accents will be removed.
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Hello!

@9th @hayum @mesai @Merennis @Grune @Skadiv @Xemriss @whour

@Iniimical @mesai @Xemriss @larkhund

Hello!

@9th @hayum @mesai @Merennis @Grune @Skadiv @Xemriss @whour

@Iniimical @mesai @Xemriss @larkhund

u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon hello! i am interested in your Skin: Lmn-Die Verwandlung. (it is. absolutely perfect. i really can't tell you how much i love it)

i wanted to ask if i've understood your "shelved" section correctly: there are currently 3 names in the google spreadsheet (mine included) for a reprint of that skin

if/when six people sign up, does that mean you will take preorders for a 10-print run? or automatically print 10?

also, for the option to pay 400g + the price of the skin, are there limits/restrictions? or is it just for a one-time fee of 1150g you can get a single one-off copy of the skin?

sorry if these are dumb questions, i'm still not very familiar with the rules/conventions for UMAs!
@Lomon hello! i am interested in your Skin: Lmn-Die Verwandlung. (it is. absolutely perfect. i really can't tell you how much i love it)

i wanted to ask if i've understood your "shelved" section correctly: there are currently 3 names in the google spreadsheet (mine included) for a reprint of that skin

if/when six people sign up, does that mean you will take preorders for a 10-print run? or automatically print 10?

also, for the option to pay 400g + the price of the skin, are there limits/restrictions? or is it just for a one-time fee of 1150g you can get a single one-off copy of the skin?

sorry if these are dumb questions, i'm still not very familiar with the rules/conventions for UMAs!
ttKeEpH.gif
Signature Pixel Credit
you can call me roach
they / them / their(s) | FR time +0
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90