Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Despot's Skinshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Windows98 @Goblincat @Owleics @StarryDream @Dadboat @luciferase @umbers @liturgies @Metus @Pisces2012 @CrustyGlowstick @Elextra @Swampman @Aazhie @Cloneraid @Ebby172 @Riimi @HOLOMANCER @lentilmento @Trachynhawb @Wizardry @Syckit @Zerobotic @SparkleDeer @DivineDisease @LXIX @Passenger @nudibranchiole @sQld @Rifter @Furiosa @MagicHats @BMO @Norion @Pisces2012 @Dadboat @Fr0stBites @Metus @BewitchedBat @mothbrainz @windowsXP @Juliet42 @mudwomb @Swampman @Aazhie @sickreaps @ToxicE @Zerobotic @dzcool3 @Rifter @Furiosa @wolfi11 @MagicHats @Norion @Pisces2012

Hello everyone (sorry for any double pings!)

I’m letting you all know that both Cupid’s Cries and Throne’s Tears were denied for lines/shadows the first go-around (which I can’t say was unexpected.) I’ve been a bit busy with schoolwork this past week, so I haven’t been able to work on them much, but hopefully they’ll be fixed up and resent in the next few days. Sorry for the delay!

I’ll also use this opportunity to ask anyone who hasn’t sent pre-payment for the first run to hold off on doing so, as I have enough to fund first print and will be sending private auctions going forwards. See you all in a bit!
@Windows98 @Goblincat @Owleics @StarryDream @Dadboat @luciferase @umbers @liturgies @Metus @Pisces2012 @CrustyGlowstick @Elextra @Swampman @Aazhie @Cloneraid @Ebby172 @Riimi @HOLOMANCER @lentilmento @Trachynhawb @Wizardry @Syckit @Zerobotic @SparkleDeer @DivineDisease @LXIX @Passenger @nudibranchiole @sQld @Rifter @Furiosa @MagicHats @BMO @Norion @Pisces2012 @Dadboat @Fr0stBites @Metus @BewitchedBat @mothbrainz @windowsXP @Juliet42 @mudwomb @Swampman @Aazhie @sickreaps @ToxicE @Zerobotic @dzcool3 @Rifter @Furiosa @wolfi11 @MagicHats @Norion @Pisces2012

Hello everyone (sorry for any double pings!)

I’m letting you all know that both Cupid’s Cries and Throne’s Tears were denied for lines/shadows the first go-around (which I can’t say was unexpected.) I’ve been a bit busy with schoolwork this past week, so I haven’t been able to work on them much, but hopefully they’ll be fixed up and resent in the next few days. Sorry for the delay!

I’ll also use this opportunity to ask anyone who hasn’t sent pre-payment for the first run to hold off on doing so, as I have enough to fund first print and will be sending private auctions going forwards. See you all in a bit!
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
slot for thrones tears please!
slot for thrones tears please!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
Slot for Cupid please
Slot for Cupid please
8HH30Ku.png
Slot for Throne’s Tears please!
Slot for Throne’s Tears please!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Aww I see the skins are out and they're all gorgeous! [emoji=coatl love size=2] I'm on the list for Cupid's Cries, but now that I can try them on properly, I think Nephilim's Howls fits my girl better. So if a copy of Nephilim's Howls ends up available, please mark me as very interested. Both of them look great though! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=64176628&itemid=44362&auth=b601d3a4483652f1fc13d71305bea39290e7cba2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=64176628&itemid=44360&auth=3a57158bc52424c9eeaf12dc3717d9ab255e2d90&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Aww I see the skins are out and they're all gorgeous!

I'm on the list for Cupid's Cries, but now that I can try them on properly, I think Nephilim's Howls fits my girl better. So if a copy of Nephilim's Howls ends up available, please mark me as very interested.

Both of them look great though!

skin?did=64176628&itemid=44362&auth=b601d3a4483652f1fc13d71305bea39290e7cba2&dummyext=prev.pngskin?did=64176628&itemid=44360&auth=3a57158bc52424c9eeaf12dc3717d9ab255e2d90&dummyext=prev.png
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
I have a spare copy of nephilim's howls available if you want me to send it over! And in that case, would you like to be removed from the cupid's cries run or stay on it?
@sQld
I have a spare copy of nephilim's howls available if you want me to send it over! And in that case, would you like to be removed from the cupid's cries run or stay on it?
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
@Kesten that'd be lovely! Thanks so much. And keep me on the list please, both skins are too good to pass on the other one [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@Kesten that'd be lovely! Thanks so much.

And keep me on the list please, both skins are too good to pass on the other one
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Hello! Are there any slots left for Cupid's Cries and Throne's Tears?
Hello! Are there any slots left for Cupid's Cries and Throne's Tears?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder since there's been enough interest I've decided to let the final runs of these skins fill out before they fully retire! I'll put you down for Cupid's Cries and Throne's Tears
@Sidegrinder since there's been enough interest I've decided to let the final runs of these skins fill out before they fully retire! I'll put you down for Cupid's Cries and Throne's Tears
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
I would love a slot for cupids cries ! !
I would love a slot for cupids cries ! !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8