Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | beck’s custom skincents | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
would it be alright to ask about a concept you haven't done yet? i know this is closed for now i was just curious if you'd be ok doing my idea so i can come back when you're open again.
would it be alright to ask about a concept you haven't done yet? i know this is closed for now i was just curious if you'd be ok doing my idea so i can come back when you're open again.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@voidbeast hey, i apologize, this ping got buried and i wasn't checking this shop! that is absolutely okay, i'll always at least consider ideas and let you know if i think it's within my ability!! @vivisectvi @RheoTastic @pensive @mintea00 psst i'm reopening and you're the first to know! [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
@voidbeast hey, i apologize, this ping got buried and i wasn't checking this shop! that is absolutely okay, i'll always at least consider ideas and let you know if i think it's within my ability!!

@vivisectvi @RheoTastic @pensive @mintea00

psst i'm reopening and you're the first to know!

Zx2FH9a.png
OH can i claim a slot pls? :0 will edit with details in a minute !
skin or accent?: skincent
skincent inspiration: rabbit please !! specifically a black & white rabbit, here is a picture of my dutch if it helps (sorry for his funny expression, i don't have a better pic hmgmn)
skincent pose: female snap maybe? i was thinking of using this as an avatar dragon, if that's possible, so whichever breed would fit best for that. i'm not sure how hard it would be sjdksj no worries if not though! i don't mind either way as long as it's a rabbit skin :3c
how many copies?: one
OH can i claim a slot pls? :0 will edit with details in a minute !
skincent inspiration: rabbit please !! specifically a black & white rabbit, here is a picture of my dutch if it helps (sorry for his funny expression, i don't have a better pic hmgmn)
skincent pose: female snap maybe? i was thinking of using this as an avatar dragon, if that's possible, so whichever breed would fit best for that. i'm not sure how hard it would be sjdksj no worries if not though! i don't mind either way as long as it's a rabbit skin :3c
how many copies?: one
4OQcs93.png
@pensive i'll give your post priority uvu/!!
@pensive i'll give your post priority uvu/!!
Zx2FH9a.png
@pensive ooooh yes this will be fun, and your bunny is so sweet looking..! *_* i think fsnap will probably be best - i'll shoot you a dm!!
@pensive ooooh yes this will be fun, and your bunny is so sweet looking..! *_* i think fsnap will probably be best - i'll shoot you a dm!!
Zx2FH9a.png
i was curious if a mountain themed accent for a m obelisk would interest you at all? im not very good at visualizing things so i can't say too much of what i want at the moment, something mainly on the wings though since the dragon i'd want this for is covered in apparel (using some of the arctic clothes). now im also starting to wonder if a bogsneak accent would be good too... a lot of the aquatic ones are swamp themed for obvious reasons but something themed around tide pools instead would be really cute.
i was curious if a mountain themed accent for a m obelisk would interest you at all? im not very good at visualizing things so i can't say too much of what i want at the moment, something mainly on the wings though since the dragon i'd want this for is covered in apparel (using some of the arctic clothes). now im also starting to wonder if a bogsneak accent would be good too... a lot of the aquatic ones are swamp themed for obvious reasons but something themed around tide pools instead would be really cute.
@voidbeast oh both of these ideas would be very fun, i'm perfectly fine with either - obelisk m is my favorite pose, but watery imagery is my fave to draw! this probably didn't help narrow it down but yes i'd love to give either a shot!
@voidbeast oh both of these ideas would be very fun, i'm perfectly fine with either - obelisk m is my favorite pose, but watery imagery is my fave to draw! this probably didn't help narrow it down but yes i'd love to give either a shot!
Zx2FH9a.png
well i can always be a return customer lol, i'd like some time to think some more and not want to take a slot away from anyone who got pinged so i'll be back when i can splurge
well i can always be a return customer lol, i'd like some time to think some more and not want to take a slot away from anyone who got pinged so i'll be back when i can splurge
@voidbeast aww, you're sweet! definitely come back when you're ready, i'll be happy to hear more about your ideas :>
@voidbeast aww, you're sweet! definitely come back when you're ready, i'll be happy to hear more about your ideas :>
Zx2FH9a.png
skincent inspiration: I was thinking of a demon/occult/vampire theme aesthetic with earthy/autumny colors and themes mixed in? Markings/tattoos, piercings, dark jewlery, drapings, darkened limbs, claw polish, eyeliner, sashes (maybe with daggers or blades?), maybe some parts with black fur or the likes/a draping with fur attached to it, horns, dried leaves and herbs, bones; go wild! There are two pieces of jewlery that id really like, which are a nose ring and earrings like these: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/672887828392181776/920854902333378621/Tumblr_l_214447052758345.jpg
They don't have to be exactly like these, but I would love something similar c: I also like the fur rim draping idea for one of the parts? Feel free to focus more on the occult part than the earthy part! I would also love black eyeliner c:
skincent pose: I don't exactly have specific breed in mind, but the ones I have in mind are: Coatl M, Skydancer, pearlcatcher
How many copies?: Two!

Let me know what you think of my idea!
skincent inspiration: I was thinking of a demon/occult/vampire theme aesthetic with earthy/autumny colors and themes mixed in? Markings/tattoos, piercings, dark jewlery, drapings, darkened limbs, claw polish, eyeliner, sashes (maybe with daggers or blades?), maybe some parts with black fur or the likes/a draping with fur attached to it, horns, dried leaves and herbs, bones; go wild! There are two pieces of jewlery that id really like, which are a nose ring and earrings like these: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/672887828392181776/920854902333378621/Tumblr_l_214447052758345.jpg
They don't have to be exactly like these, but I would love something similar c: I also like the fur rim draping idea for one of the parts? Feel free to focus more on the occult part than the earthy part! I would also love black eyeliner c:
skincent pose: I don't exactly have specific breed in mind, but the ones I have in mind are: Coatl M, Skydancer, pearlcatcher
How many copies?: Two!

Let me know what you think of my idea!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39