Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Java's Accent Shop (NEW Dusthide sumi!)
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150
@JavaMP I just want you to know, I absolutely adore the festival series you have. I have several copies of each haha. Do you perhaps plan to have versions eventually for other breeds?
@JavaMP I just want you to know, I absolutely adore the festival series you have. I have several copies of each haha. Do you perhaps plan to have versions eventually for other breeds?
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline
I mostly make them whenever I feel like it! Not really have a set schedule on who gets one next haha
@Marceline
I mostly make them whenever I feel like it! Not really have a set schedule on who gets one next haha
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Understandable! I will wait eagerly for more then while I search for a good dusthide!
@JavaMP Understandable! I will wait eagerly for more then while I search for a good dusthide!
eWROVV6.png
Ohh, I'm looking forward to the Banescale hatchlings accents, they look gorgeous[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Ohh, I'm looking forward to the Banescale hatchlings accents, they look gorgeous
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94434878][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944349/94434878_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=heart size=1]
94434878_350.png

63Nkadh.png
@haikwoshevo

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I am almost done with the person before you so I can almost start your commission!

Had a question for the Night Light bane request:
-Would you like these to be accents or skins?
-Are there any specific line-breaking terts I need to keep in mind to design around to avoid clipping?
-Would you like the gold color to lean more to colder accents or warmer accents?
@haikwoshevo

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I am almost done with the person before you so I can almost start your commission!

Had a question for the Night Light bane request:
-Would you like these to be accents or skins?
-Are there any specific line-breaking terts I need to keep in mind to design around to avoid clipping?
-Would you like the gold color to lean more to colder accents or warmer accents?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
OMG THR BABY BANE SKIN!!!!! I saw it on thr baby skins forum post and i have the perfect bane for it IM SO EXCITED
OMG THR BABY BANE SKIN!!!!! I saw it on thr baby skins forum post and i have the perfect bane for it IM SO EXCITED
7Tp7gtv.png
@JavaMP Awesome - thank you! Was it 4,000 gems + cost of the 2 blueprints? I'd prefer accents to skins - highlighting and setting off the existing dragon colors. I'm not sure just how much clipping wraith and fans would cause, but these are the two dragons as I currently envision them: [columns][morphology=4055518][nextcol][morphology=4055515][/columns] [columns]I'd love the gold to lean warm/neutral - the gold you used in the coatl Gilded Night accent perfectly matches the foam swamp, and if this could be similar coloring, that would be awesome.[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94451700][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/944518/94451700.png[/img][/url][/columns] Thank you again for accepting my commission request!
@JavaMP

Awesome - thank you! Was it 4,000 gems + cost of the 2 blueprints?

I'd prefer accents to skins - highlighting and setting off the existing dragon colors.

I'm not sure just how much clipping wraith and fans would cause, but these are the two dragons as I currently envision them:
NHS
Jiang Cheng
I'd love the gold to lean warm/neutral - the gold you used in the coatl Gilded Night accent perfectly matches the foam swamp, and if this could be similar coloring, that would be awesome. 94451700.png

Thank you again for accepting my commission request!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@haikwoshevo
Yes! 4k + BPs! Ty for including the scries! Starting first thing in the morning :D
edit: if you want these to be public, no BPs are required!
@haikwoshevo
Yes! 4k + BPs! Ty for including the scries! Starting first thing in the morning :D
edit: if you want these to be public, no BPs are required!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Hi there! I was just wondering if you're planning on reopening custom slots as soon as you're done with the current ones, or is it more of a once-in-a-while type thing?
@JavaMP Hi there! I was just wondering if you're planning on reopening custom slots as soon as you're done with the current ones, or is it more of a once-in-a-while type thing?
Lantern Oil
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150