Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Java's Accent Shop (NEW Dusthide sumi!)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 148 149
Slot for the gold color please!
Slot for the gold color please!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
On the spreadsheet the gold edition was marked as 850g - I think that was a typo! If so, and it's at the 550g like the others, I would also like a slot of that (I already marked myself for the rose gold version). I LOVE that you made this to help accent bearded haha!
On the spreadsheet the gold edition was marked as 850g - I think that was a typo! If so, and it's at the 550g like the others, I would also like a slot of that (I already marked myself for the rose gold version). I LOVE that you made this to help accent bearded haha!
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
[quote name="@Reithya" date="2023-07-24 10:54:01" ] On the spreadsheet the gold edition was marked as 850g - I think that was a typo! If so, and it's at the 550g like the others, I would also like a slot of that (I already marked myself for the rose gold version). I LOVE that you made this to help accent bearded haha! [/quote] oop ye that was a typo xD should be fixed now!
@Reithya wrote on 2023-07-24 10:54:01:

oop ye that was a typo xD should be fixed now!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Aaaargh! I don't even have a SS yet, but when I do I am clearly going to need one of these accents... dilemma!
Aaaargh! I don't even have a SS yet, but when I do I am clearly going to need one of these accents... dilemma!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Hello! May I be added to general pinglist, please? Your accents are gorgeous :0
Hello! May I be added to general pinglist, please? Your accents are gorgeous :0
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@JavaMP

Are you planning to do a male version of Storming Light, by any chance? I don't have a bearded female (at least not at this point), but I do have a bearded male I think might look good in something like this.
@JavaMP

Are you planning to do a male version of Storming Light, by any chance? I don't have a bearded female (at least not at this point), but I do have a bearded male I think might look good in something like this.
ZU5HtR6.png
I'd love a slot for rose gold, if possible.
I'd love a slot for rose gold, if possible.
reshiram.gif hatchery | art stand | project loaners | lineage project | wishlist
@Emberglo

Look!!
@Emberglo

Look!!
7d96ebw.gif
@Aeriel

I am unsure! Not the biggest fan of the male pose with bearded and do have some other projects I need to work on ^^''
@Aeriel

I am unsure! Not the biggest fan of the male pose with bearded and do have some other projects I need to work on ^^''
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Funny - I like the look of the male bearded more than the female bearded, though I do like them both. And I certainly understand about having other projects to work on.

But if you ever do make a male version, could you ping me for that? Thanks!
Funny - I like the look of the male bearded more than the female bearded, though I do like them both. And I certainly understand about having other projects to work on.

But if you ever do make a male version, could you ping me for that? Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 148 149