Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | › RADIATIONS · (empty)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
[center][size=5]Hello! And welcome to my silly little temporary shop[/size] I'm not really that active FR consistently nowadays, so the chance that this shop will remain open is... rather slim. So I'm not going all out. I am subscribed, but pings are still appreciated. [b]I'm taking pre-orders![/b] please do not send me gems until at least [u]five gem slots[/u] of your run are filled. I will ping you when you can send payment! There are a maximum of 3 treasure/mixed slots per run. [b]I use google forms to keep track of orders[/b] - This should, hopefully, be fully accessible to mobile users. But in case it isn't [u]ping me[/u] and I'll submit it for you. - if you need to be removed, or have your entry altered, [u]also ping me[/u]. - let me know if it's broken! I'm trying this out for the first time and I haven't seen any other seller do this yet. ----- [b]PRICING[/b] Accents: [emoji=gem size=1] 550g / [emoji=treasure size=1] 550kt Skincents: [emoji=gem size=1] 800g / [emoji=treasure size=1] 800kt ----- [b]Please do not ask me about past accents/skins.[/b] Like i said, my activity here is super limited, and I have no interest in reprinting any of them. ----- [size=5]Current Pre-Orders[/size][/center] [center]N/A[/center]
Hello! And welcome to my silly little temporary shop

I'm not really that active FR consistently nowadays, so the chance that this shop will remain open is... rather slim. So I'm not going all out.

I am subscribed, but pings are still appreciated.

I'm taking pre-orders!
please do not send me gems until at least five gem slots of your run are filled. I will ping you when you can send payment!

There are a maximum of 3 treasure/mixed slots per run.

I use google forms to keep track of orders
- This should, hopefully, be fully accessible to mobile users. But in case it isn't ping me and I'll submit it for you.
- if you need to be removed, or have your entry altered, also ping me.
- let me know if it's broken! I'm trying this out for the first time and I haven't seen any other seller do this yet.

PRICING
Accents:
550g / 550kt
Skincents:
800g / 800kt

Please do not ask me about past accents/skins.
Like i said, my activity here is super limited, and I have no interest in reprinting any of them.

Current Pre-Orders
N/A
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[center][size=5]Archives[/size] ----- Assume that all other skins made by me (Radiatons/Hylotl/Parda) are retired. I have no interest in reprinting them. [emoji=information size=1] [i]What do these terms mean?[/i] [b]retired:[/b] never going to be reprinted [b]shelved:[/b] might be reprinted after a minimum period of 6 months has passed [b]custom:[/b] customs commissioned by someone, depends on the commissioner [b]festival:[/b] contest winners! ----- [b]Note:[/b] any skin that's [i]listed below here, regardless of retirement status[/i] can be printed with the appropriate blueprint + the normal price of the amount of copies you want to buy. So basically: if you wanted to get 2 copies of[gamedb item=43807], you'd send me a [gamedb item=779] as well as 1100g. THIS DOES NOT COUNT for any skin older than the ones listed below. I do not want to reprint those at all. ----- [skin=42902] [skin=42901] [i]retired (12/31/21)[/i] 50 copies / 50 copies [skin=43421] [skin=43420] [skin=43422] [i]shelved (03/03/22)[/i] 50 copies / 30 copies / 50 copies [skin=43804] [skin=43805] [skin=43807] [i]retired (30/03/22)[/i] 60 copies / 50 copies / 100 copies ----- [skin=18601] [skin=19326] [skin=20622] [skin=22926] [skin=29823] [skin=30575] [skin=32056] [skin=44219] [i]festival [emoji=firework size=1][/i] lord knows how many copies [/center]
Archives
Assume that all other skins made by me (Radiatons/Hylotl/Parda) are retired. I have no interest in reprinting them.

What do these terms mean?
retired: never going to be reprinted
shelved: might be reprinted after a minimum period of 6 months has passed
custom: customs commissioned by someone, depends on the commissioner
festival: contest winners!

Note: any skin that's listed below here, regardless of retirement status can be printed with the appropriate blueprint + the normal price of the amount of copies you want to buy. So basically:
if you wanted to get 2 copies ofAccent: Soothing Spices, you'd send me a Accent Blueprint (2) as well as 1100g.

THIS DOES NOT COUNT for any skin older than the ones listed below. I do not want to reprint those at all.

retired (12/31/21)
50 copies / 50 copies

shelved (03/03/22)
50 copies / 30 copies / 50 copies

retired (30/03/22)
60 copies / 50 copies / 100 copies

festival
lord knows how many copies
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
[center] [size=6]Customs[/size] ----- custom information coming in here at Some Point(tm) [item=skin blueprint] [item=accent blueprint] [size=6]WIPS[/size] ----- some previews! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/841228085038153768/949699847693422652/unknown.png[/img] jester? jester! ----- [size=5]Pinglist:[/size] in case anyone would like to be updated IF i do make more? [size=2]@\Arrakis @\chunsah @\mythicalviper @\Dierdre @\Lassavus @\jianghu @\moonthegoon @\Effervessa @\IllusiveFox @\Hotakatsu @\Kiizura @\Croissants @\bonivich @\stovokor @\milkchai @\Crim @\Toska @\Dierdre @\Flora @\Zelrune @\vortexbreakdown @\Swordmaster @\Hasufel @\KyuuBird @\azemn @\KaichouKai @\RogueHazel @\Sinnouk @\Zerobotic @\Zarteicha @\earthstained @\Silverishness @\Joule @\darkblayd @\Norion @\plain @\Hazelby @\Goblincat @\Vanitatum[/size][/center]
Customs
custom information coming in here at Some Point(tm)
Skin Blueprint Accent Blueprint

WIPS
some previews!

unknown.png
jester? jester!

Pinglist:
in case anyone would like to be updated IF i do make more?

@\Arrakis @\chunsah @\mythicalviper @\Dierdre @\Lassavus @\jianghu @\moonthegoon @\Effervessa @\IllusiveFox @\Hotakatsu @\Kiizura @\Croissants @\bonivich @\stovokor @\milkchai @\Crim @\Toska @\Dierdre @\Flora @\Zelrune @\vortexbreakdown @\Swordmaster @\Hasufel @\KyuuBird @\azemn @\KaichouKai @\RogueHazel @\Sinnouk @\Zerobotic @\Zarteicha @\earthstained @\Silverishness @\Joule @\darkblayd @\Norion @\plain @\Hazelby @\Goblincat @\Vanitatum
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Hylotl could I nab one of the treasure slots for pixie plumage, please?
@Hylotl could I nab one of the treasure slots for pixie plumage, please?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
Slot for both please!
Slot for both please!
@hylotl oh my, how pretty! ;0; may i ask if i could see a preview of fairy feathers on this dragon? :'> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56787697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/567877/56787697_350.png[/img][/url] edit: sorry! forgot to write down which ;v;
@hylotl
oh my, how pretty! ;0; may i ask if i could see a preview of fairy feathers on this dragon? :'>
56787697_350.png

edit: sorry! forgot to write down which ;v;
46138.png
slot for pixie plumage please x
slot for pixie plumage please x
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
@Hylotl can I have a slot for both versions please?
@Hylotl can I have a slot for both versions please?
42530bc5f614129e3cd515962b6f5786d9db5cf8.png Nursery
Snapper Plush Adopts: 200g/kt
Days since last impulse buy: 0
vxVXRV1.gif
A slot for Fairy Feathers, please!
A slot for Fairy Feathers, please!
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
I'd love one slot for each please!
I'd love one slot for each please!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30