Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cardiac's skins | WCM bremen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@apneic
Could I get a slot for Bremen please? :) and also do you have a general ping list?
@apneic
Could I get a slot for Bremen please? :) and also do you have a general ping list?
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@apneic

May I have a slot for babylon.dust?
@apneic

May I have a slot for babylon.dust?
Hi! Its been a while, how is printing on babylon.dust doing? @apneic
Hi! Its been a while, how is printing on babylon.dust doing? @apneic
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan Hey there! Sorry for the delay in responding. Babylon.dust will be printed as soon as I have a full run! Now that I'm on a break from uni I can focus more this week on getting some sales. Sorry once again!
@Marrigan Hey there! Sorry for the delay in responding. Babylon.dust will be printed as soon as I have a full run! Now that I'm on a break from uni I can focus more this week on getting some sales. Sorry once again!
bump
bump
up
up
YOYOYOYO is Babylon Dust still happening? In case you have the funds, I highly recommend just printing a 10-print run and listing the rest in the AH. If you don't have the funds, I could help out but I'll need that amount back hjshkjhd. It appears I have already paid for my copy so that's nice!
YOYOYOYO is Babylon Dust still happening? In case you have the funds, I highly recommend just printing a 10-print run and listing the rest in the AH. If you don't have the funds, I could help out but I'll need that amount back hjshkjhd. It appears I have already paid for my copy so that's nice!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron eyyy I would love for babylon.dust to print! I'll list the other two in the AH (a stellar idea my pea brain did not think of hsdkjghdsjkgh), though I might have to take you up on your offer to shoot over some funds. I'll send out a ping to the folks who are interested! :]
@Natron eyyy I would love for babylon.dust to print! I'll list the other two in the AH (a stellar idea my pea brain did not think of hsdkjghdsjkgh), though I might have to take you up on your offer to shoot over some funds. I'll send out a ping to the folks who are interested! :]
@Askesis
@Andraya
@Harmonywish
@SarcasticHawke
@DementedDracon
Hey hey party people its the long awaited printin' time! Please send over the funds for babylon.dust and I'll get things cooking as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience!
@Askesis
@Andraya
@Harmonywish
@SarcasticHawke
@DementedDracon
Hey hey party people its the long awaited printin' time! Please send over the funds for babylon.dust and I'll get things cooking as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience!
AWESOME, let's hope everyone's got the funds for this so you might be able to print stuff even faster! Good luck and hit me up if you need any help!
AWESOME, let's hope everyone's got the funds for this so you might be able to print stuff even faster! Good luck and hit me up if you need any help!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9