Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mushroom Soup (Bane F)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@starpuff added you to the list!
@starpuff added you to the list!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Btw, sorry everyone for the long wait :( At one point accent got denied and I didn't bother to write about it, but the corrected version taking, like, 10 days to be approved as for now :x (I reuploaded my submission on October, 29)
I'm extremely frustrated but I hope it will be approved today. In this case I'll open preorders for a pastel recolor, and if not - well. I'll be mad, but I'll have to try again <D
Btw, sorry everyone for the long wait :( At one point accent got denied and I didn't bother to write about it, but the corrected version taking, like, 10 days to be approved as for now :x (I reuploaded my submission on October, 29)
I'm extremely frustrated but I hope it will be approved today. In this case I'll open preorders for a pastel recolor, and if not - well. I'll be mad, but I'll have to try again <D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon

Uh hello guys Mushroom soup was denied (again) because of syringe :( It... sucks, I waited for two weeks just to get this answer! Uhh I''m frustrated.

Well, I felt it might go wrong with this syringe (that's why no prepayment), but, well, they didn't tell me anything about it for the first time, so I was like: "oh, so it's all right then" aaaand no. They simply didn't notice it :'D

So... I kinda don't want to remove the syringe from the picture, cos, well, I wanted it there, in that mushroom and thought it was funky and stuff, but fungi shouldn't use substances or something like that. It just not the accent I wanted without it. So I'm just informing you that stuff went wrong and this accent is not going to be a thing. I'm sorry :( Thank you all for your interest

Uh hello guys Mushroom soup was denied (again) because of syringe :( It... sucks, I waited for two weeks just to get this answer! Uhh I''m frustrated.

Well, I felt it might go wrong with this syringe (that's why no prepayment), but, well, they didn't tell me anything about it for the first time, so I was like: "oh, so it's all right then" aaaand no. They simply didn't notice it :'D

So... I kinda don't want to remove the syringe from the picture, cos, well, I wanted it there, in that mushroom and thought it was funky and stuff, but fungi shouldn't use substances or something like that. It just not the accent I wanted without it. So I'm just informing you that stuff went wrong and this accent is not going to be a thing. I'm sorry :( Thank you all for your interest

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
Oh, that's too bad :( what a strange thing to deny an accent for! I wish you luck in the future with whatever you do.
Oh, that's too bad :( what a strange thing to deny an accent for! I wish you luck in the future with whatever you do.
Dang i really enjoyed seeing this accent and was hoping it'd be approved.

Sorry about the rejection again.i hope you'll keep creating more interesting accents <3
Dang i really enjoyed seeing this accent and was hoping it'd be approved.

Sorry about the rejection again.i hope you'll keep creating more interesting accents <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Aw man that sucks DD: Thanks for the explanation though, and as others have said I'm looking forward to future works of yours!! <3
Aw man that sucks DD: Thanks for the explanation though, and as others have said I'm looking forward to future works of yours!! <3
BhNPnkO.gif
@simplyNefarious they didn't like the thing that syringe was injected and they thought it might be implying of controlled substances or drug use. So, eh, they kinda have their point, but I'm mostly frustrated because of how long did it took them (like, 10 days? 8 business days or so, while they tell it might take 5-7 days (not business, just days, we have to guess it) in order receipts, not mentioning I submitted my design twice). So, eh, stuff happens :( Thank you anyways!

@Lansly @SteampunkLlama, thank you very much! qvq I'll keep doing stuff from time to time and will try to make it, well, less controversial,,, <D
@simplyNefarious they didn't like the thing that syringe was injected and they thought it might be implying of controlled substances or drug use. So, eh, they kinda have their point, but I'm mostly frustrated because of how long did it took them (like, 10 days? 8 business days or so, while they tell it might take 5-7 days (not business, just days, we have to guess it) in order receipts, not mentioning I submitted my design twice). So, eh, stuff happens :( Thank you anyways!

@Lansly @SteampunkLlama, thank you very much! qvq I'll keep doing stuff from time to time and will try to make it, well, less controversial,,, <D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
Bummer, I was looking forward to it :(

I think medical / syringe accents have been accepted before? But I guess yeah because of the shroomies it does look a certain way.

I love your style though! If you do more funky / psychedelic stuff like this let me know!
Bummer, I was looking forward to it :(

I think medical / syringe accents have been accepted before? But I guess yeah because of the shroomies it does look a certain way.

I love your style though! If you do more funky / psychedelic stuff like this let me know!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
thats rather unfortunate q^q but i understand i think it looks beautiful as is without it being changed
im not entirely sure why a syringe isnt okay but some of the stuff thats currently in game is especally since its litterally rainbow mushrooms

but if you do more bright saturated skins like this in the future feel free to ping me i adore the style of mushroom soup <3 and thank you for letting everyone know it is very appericated
thats rather unfortunate q^q but i understand i think it looks beautiful as is without it being changed
im not entirely sure why a syringe isnt okay but some of the stuff thats currently in game is especally since its litterally rainbow mushrooms

but if you do more bright saturated skins like this in the future feel free to ping me i adore the style of mushroom soup <3 and thank you for letting everyone know it is very appericated
referral-whammyglasses.gif
Awww bummer :C No worries though! I love this skin though and would love to be pinged for future ones from you!
Awww bummer :C No worries though! I love this skin though and would love to be pinged for future ones from you!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7