Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC] Gothic Blood Moon and More!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
i'd love a ping for gothic blood moon if it doesn't win!! good luck on your entries <3
i'd love a ping for gothic blood moon if it doesn't win!! good luck on your entries <3
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

id be so down for gothic blood moon! + any reprints too. such a gorgeous piece ^^
id be so down for gothic blood moon! + any reprints too. such a gorgeous piece ^^

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
Please put me on the pinglist for BOIL AND TROUBLE and GOTHIC BLOOD MOON if you somehow don't win, those are absolutely stunning. Willing to pre-pay.
Please put me on the pinglist for BOIL AND TROUBLE and GOTHIC BLOOD MOON if you somehow don't win, those are absolutely stunning. Willing to pre-pay.
0KZhsof.jpg
If you plan on reprinting gothic blood moon please ping me! That's such a gorgeous skin
If you plan on reprinting gothic blood moon please ping me! That's such a gorgeous skin
EpW4wdT.png
I'm loving the look of boil and trouble and gothic moon
I'm loving the look of boil and trouble and gothic moon
@Tytoz

Are you still accepting people for the Gothic Blood Moon list? If so I'd love to be on it!
@Tytoz

Are you still accepting people for the Gothic Blood Moon list? If so I'd love to be on it!
@Shirotsuki YEP! I'll be pinging everyone that comments on this form once RoR has started and the results are in. :)
@Shirotsuki YEP! I'll be pinging everyone that comments on this form once RoR has started and the results are in. :)
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
I'm interested in Blood Moon if it doesn't win, especially the purple recolor!
I'm interested in Blood Moon if it doesn't win, especially the purple recolor!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Please let me know when you're printing if Blood Moon doesn't win RoR!! Also the recolors are awesome; I love them
Please let me know when you're printing if Blood Moon doesn't win RoR!! Also the recolors are awesome; I love them
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
@Tytoz Hi! I know you have listed that you already have 10 people interested in Gothic Blood Moon, but if you don’t win and do a second run I would LOVE to be included in that.
@Tytoz Hi! I know you have listed that you already have 10 people interested in Gothic Blood Moon, but if you don’t win and do a second run I would LOVE to be included in that.
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16