Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | WCM Advocate Series | 850g
1 2 3 4
Aa if there's still a slot I'd love one for Shining Advocate!
And a slot for Wailing Advocate please <3
Aa if there's still a slot I'd love one for Shining Advocate!
And a slot for Wailing Advocate please <3
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
Slot for all please!
Slot for all please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
bump!
bump!
@NimStratus @Rndzvs @Altassar @OrderedChaos @Katargo @Hardycat @/ProudMomof1 @/Moosesushi

I was really tired when I first pinged yesterday. I was wondering why nobody was sending in anything so I was going to re-ping until I pulled up the forum and found out what the problem was. You might be confused reading this, perhaps you’re thinking “You never pinged me??” Well, that’s because I didn’t. In my rush to ping that night I never pressed the submit button. Anyway- please send gems in a PM! Thank you.

(To anyone wondering about why I haven’t responded to the other pings, it’s because I dread having to manually do pinglists- I have not forgotten and am trying to see if I can go and set up a spreadsheet—)
@NimStratus @Rndzvs @Altassar @OrderedChaos @Katargo @Hardycat @/ProudMomof1 @/Moosesushi

I was really tired when I first pinged yesterday. I was wondering why nobody was sending in anything so I was going to re-ping until I pulled up the forum and found out what the problem was. You might be confused reading this, perhaps you’re thinking “You never pinged me??” Well, that’s because I didn’t. In my rush to ping that night I never pressed the submit button. Anyway- please send gems in a PM! Thank you.

(To anyone wondering about why I haven’t responded to the other pings, it’s because I dread having to manually do pinglists- I have not forgotten and am trying to see if I can go and set up a spreadsheet—)
Updated up to here
Updated up to here
Bump
Bump
I have not yet submitted shining for anyone wondering, and please show this to any friends since we’re quite a bit off from printing any of the others
I have not yet submitted shining for anyone wondering, and please show this to any friends since we’re quite a bit off from printing any of the others
slot for devils and wailing please!
slot for devils and wailing please!

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
@Alyzeh

Added!

@/Shining Advocate Buyers

It’s been denied. Resubmitting soon
@Alyzeh