Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | sweetsakuras' skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I changed my user btw! It used to be Aie :>

I edited it in the spreadsheet as well
I changed my user btw! It used to be Aie :>

I edited it in the spreadsheet as well
N5bWDYz.gif
@Kreideprintz
Noted, thanks for telling me!
@Kreideprintz
Noted, thanks for telling me!
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
Interest has died for these accents so I'm going to go ahead and print them and throw the rest on the ah.

Pinging for payment for Tiger's Crown (500g)

@Promare @Ambitious @Centennial @gaynidoking @NimStratus
Interest has died for these accents so I'm going to go ahead and print them and throw the rest on the ah.

Pinging for payment for Tiger's Crown (500g)

@Promare @Ambitious @Centennial @gaynidoking @NimStratus
@Comfrey @Gaston @theobear @NimStratus @Kreideprintz @World @QueenNothing @DementedDracon @Iskaeil

Tiger's Heart was denied *pretends to be shocked*
It will be at least another week before I can get them delivered to everyone. The lineart and shadows will be darker on the flowers.
@Comfrey @Gaston @theobear @NimStratus @Kreideprintz @World @QueenNothing @DementedDracon @Iskaeil

Tiger's Heart was denied *pretends to be shocked*
It will be at least another week before I can get them delivered to everyone. The lineart and shadows will be darker on the flowers.
@sweetsakuras

Might actually help it show better on the dragon in my case, thank you for letting us know ~
@sweetsakuras

Might actually help it show better on the dragon in my case, thank you for letting us know ~
TO3CCkr.png
@gaynidoking @NimStratus
Re-pinging, I still haven't received payment or response from you two!
I've already bought blueprints and sent Tiger's Crown in the queue so if y'all would rather wait and me deliver the accent through a private auction I can do that now.
@gaynidoking @NimStratus
Re-pinging, I still haven't received payment or response from you two!
I've already bought blueprints and sent Tiger's Crown in the queue so if y'all would rather wait and me deliver the accent through a private auction I can do that now.
I really thought I sent that! Sorry, I’ve been real real busy lately ^^; if it’s back, just shoot me a PA! If not I’ll send a crossroad when I’m home so that I make sure I don’t make any mistakes
I really thought I sent that! Sorry, I’ve been real real busy lately ^^; if it’s back, just shoot me a PA! If not I’ll send a crossroad when I’m home so that I make sure I don’t make any mistakes
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
@NimStratus
No worries! I saw that you have a slot for 2 of my accents, and you have sent payment for the other one (the green one)! I didn't ping for them both on the same day so it might have been confusing, that's my bad ^^"
& I just got this one sent in a day ago so they haven't come back yet :3
@NimStratus
No worries! I saw that you have a slot for 2 of my accents, and you have sent payment for the other one (the green one)! I didn't ping for them both on the same day so it might have been confusing, that's my bad ^^"
& I just got this one sent in a day ago so they haven't come back yet :3
Hello everyone, hopefully this will be the last time I ping for these series of accents. :'D
I've gone ahead and printed Tiger's Eye with my own gems so this time I can set up a private auction if anyone that signed up would like that instead!

Pinging for payment for Tiger's Eye (450g/450kt)

@Iskaeil @theobear @DementedDracon @CatKutKu
Treasure slots: @Promare @Ichthyovenator

Remember to let me know if you need extra time to gather funds! Since it's so close to NotN, I can wait a bit longer ^_^
Hello everyone, hopefully this will be the last time I ping for these series of accents. :'D
I've gone ahead and printed Tiger's Eye with my own gems so this time I can set up a private auction if anyone that signed up would like that instead!

Pinging for payment for Tiger's Eye (450g/450kt)

@Iskaeil @theobear @DementedDracon @CatKutKu
Treasure slots: @Promare @Ichthyovenator

Remember to let me know if you need extra time to gather funds! Since it's so close to NotN, I can wait a bit longer ^_^
[center]i'd like a bit of extra time until at least after notn starts, please ! it shouldn't be too long after tho, i can send you a pm / cr with payment when i'm ready !! (very excited to put it on my gal ..) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71297768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=71297768&itemid=42675&auth=b3e36337025c5691f913b944784f704427d9e64b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
i'd like a bit of extra time until at least after notn starts, please ! it shouldn't be too long after tho, i can send you a pm / cr with payment when i'm ready !! (very excited to put it on my gal ..)
skin?did=71297768&itemid=42675&auth=b3e36337025c5691f913b944784f704427d9e64b&dummyext=prev.png
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12