Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | God of the Wilds [M Veil] preorder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@NeriumOleander Has the skin been accepted yet?
@NeriumOleander Has the skin been accepted yet?
Na5WGHa.png
@seamists yes? i thought i sent it to everyone. check your PMs?? i only have my single copy for myself left, all other 9 copies have been sent away
@seamists yes? i thought i sent it to everyone. check your PMs?? i only have my single copy for myself left, all other 9 copies have been sent away
mura_sig.png
@NeriumOleander I don't have a PM from you, or at least FR is telling me there isn't one. The last one I had was me sending you payment!
@NeriumOleander I don't have a PM from you, or at least FR is telling me there isn't one. The last one I had was me sending you payment!
Na5WGHa.png
@seamists OH NO- I SENT IT TO SOMEONE NAMED SEAMIST. AND...THEY'RE A DEAD ACCOUNT.....UH OH.
@seamists OH NO- I SENT IT TO SOMEONE NAMED SEAMIST. AND...THEY'RE A DEAD ACCOUNT.....UH OH.
mura_sig.png
@NeriumOleander oh nooooo [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
@NeriumOleander oh nooooo
Na5WGHa.png
@seamists if you want...i can give you my last copy? or I can give you a refund. i actually don't have enough gems to buy another skin blueprint but I'm so so so sorry I got your username wrong and sent it to the wrong person. ><;;;

edit: if you want to see the skin here it is on the dragon it was for
@seamists if you want...i can give you my last copy? or I can give you a refund. i actually don't have enough gems to buy another skin blueprint but I'm so so so sorry I got your username wrong and sent it to the wrong person. ><;;;

edit: if you want to see the skin here it is on the dragon it was for
mura_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9