Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | God of the Wilds [M Veil] preorder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
^
^
mura_sig.png
^
^
mura_sig.png
friendly boop ^
friendly boop ^
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
humanoid art shop (usd slots open)
pfp dragon
about me
__u2HsRAV.gif
^
^
mura_sig.png
my last ever, thoroughly unnecessary friendly boop to this thread
my last ever, thoroughly unnecessary friendly boop to this thread
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
humanoid art shop (usd slots open)
pfp dragon
about me
__u2HsRAV.gif
@seamist @GayNidoKing @Sarafina @Choi @StarToads @Borkbean @SequinRobeRaist @Allochii

We managed to fill 10 slots ;w;!!! I'll be paying for 2 of them, but for now I'll be taking the 600g for the blueprints!
@seamist @GayNidoKing @Sarafina @Choi @StarToads @Borkbean @SequinRobeRaist @Allochii

We managed to fill 10 slots ;w;!!! I'll be paying for 2 of them, but for now I'll be taking the 600g for the blueprints!
mura_sig.png
@Omurice Awesome! I sent you a crossroads with the 600g.
@Omurice Awesome! I sent you a crossroads with the 600g.
Ljw7JvQ.png
LRdLP2V.png
1j6wDhn.png
eIK5iG7.png
76888079p.png
Profile Dragon
@Omurice just posting here to see if there’s any updates :)
@Omurice just posting here to see if there’s any updates :)
m5Wt3n0.pngQIVO6cr.png9oWXBNn.pngHe9H6Ep.pngUFUmX1W.pngsFMScix.png
@Startoads My submission got rejected 3 days ago since i submitted the file at the wrong resolution, so i resent it and am now waiting again for a result :>
@Startoads My submission got rejected 3 days ago since i submitted the file at the wrong resolution, so i resent it and am now waiting again for a result :>
mura_sig.png

hey everyone! i just want to give an update again because my submission got rejected again. since this is my first time actually submitting a skin, I'm doin a bunch of things wrong with the file I've been submitting, so sorry for the wait! i just resubmitted it again, so sorry yall have to wait longer but lets hope this time I've fixed all my mistakes! third time's a charm :'D

hey everyone! i just want to give an update again because my submission got rejected again. since this is my first time actually submitting a skin, I'm doin a bunch of things wrong with the file I've been submitting, so sorry for the wait! i just resubmitted it again, so sorry yall have to wait longer but lets hope this time I've fixed all my mistakes! third time's a charm :'D
mura_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9