Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | > 5 a.m. > skins & accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Hi! I was wondering if any of your geese skins would be up for reprinting? Specifically Goose on the Loose lol
Hi! I was wondering if any of your geese skins would be up for reprinting? Specifically Goose on the Loose lol
@matchasriracha they could be since i haven't printed them in a while ^^ i could add you to the pinglist, or i reprint single copies of my skins for free if a blueprint is provided!
@matchasriracha they could be since i haven't printed them in a while ^^ i could add you to the pinglist, or i reprint single copies of my skins for free if a blueprint is provided!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
I’d love to be on the ping list! I can’t afford any blueprints right now but if I come across some I’ll come back lol
I’d love to be on the ping list! I can’t afford any blueprints right now but if I come across some I’ll come back lol
@5inthemorning I got a blueprint! Could I get a reprint of Goose on the Loose now?
@5inthemorning I got a blueprint! Could I get a reprint of Goose on the Loose now?
@matchasriracha yes, go ahead and send it my way!

@Arianethel @AsylumBat @CrimsonForecast @Crumpet @CrustyGlowstick @CushionySleet90 @KingTulip @LKF @Pumpcat @SnaggleClaw @StarrySkyTonight @TealColoredTrash @ThistleProse @Vinuxe @ardisia @decomposedcarrot @hyuukiru @knify @osteophagy @semisweet @sickreaps

you can send prepayment for xoxo or bittersweet if you'd like! 500g per copy! i haven't gotten around to pinging for it until now as i might have some complications from my recent procedure, so i've not had a free moment - sorry about the delay! ;_; hopefully they'll be through queue quickly to make up for it :')
@matchasriracha yes, go ahead and send it my way!

@Arianethel @AsylumBat @CrimsonForecast @Crumpet @CrustyGlowstick @CushionySleet90 @KingTulip @LKF @Pumpcat @SnaggleClaw @StarrySkyTonight @TealColoredTrash @ThistleProse @Vinuxe @ardisia @decomposedcarrot @hyuukiru @knify @osteophagy @semisweet @sickreaps

you can send prepayment for xoxo or bittersweet if you'd like! 500g per copy! i haven't gotten around to pinging for it until now as i might have some complications from my recent procedure, so i've not had a free moment - sorry about the delay! ;_; hopefully they'll be through queue quickly to make up for it :')
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning

I'm sending payment now, and I hope you feel much better soon. :)
@5inthemorning

I'm sending payment now, and I hope you feel much better soon. :)
7d96ebw.gif
@5inthemorning - crud, I am SO sorry! I forgot I made the order lmao. I spent all my treasure during the festival. I will grind some fodder into dust for you before the weekend is over and send it your way, if that is okay? If it's not, I completely understand and have no hard feelings if you remove me from the list (I signed up for Bittersweet).

Just let me know <3
And I hope you're feeling better!

Thistle
@5inthemorning - crud, I am SO sorry! I forgot I made the order lmao. I spent all my treasure during the festival. I will grind some fodder into dust for you before the weekend is over and send it your way, if that is okay? If it's not, I completely understand and have no hard feelings if you remove me from the list (I signed up for Bittersweet).

Just let me know <3
And I hope you're feeling better!

Thistle
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@5inthemorning Hello! I sent payment for them a bit ago through CR! (A reminder just so you don't resell my copy haha)
@5inthemorning Hello! I sent payment for them a bit ago through CR! (A reminder just so you don't resell my copy haha)
WSAJLI2.png
7Z9Im0x.png
LdrXdmS.png
3adgzZD.png
JvUa9ma.png
nZoPjhF.png
([b]bittersweet / xoxo[/b] first runs) [emoji=rose size=1] @Arianethel @AsylumBat @Crumpet @CrustyGlowstick @CushionySleet90 @KingTulip @LKF @Pumpcat @SnaggleClaw @StarrySkyTonight @ThistleProse @Vinuxe @ardisia @decomposedcarrot @hyuukiru @knify @osteophagy @semisweet @sickreaps ([b]tiny birb[/b] second runs) [emoji=raven size=1] @GlitchyOddy @Redsparrow @Self @SomethingWitty @VairaSmythe @birdmusic @finder77 @whour [size=5]your PAs will be out shortly! please let me know if there are any errors or if i missed you ^^; [/size] (if you missed it: i had some complications from my recent procedure, so i've not felt well and had a free moment to get around to it - sorry about the delay! ;_;) EDIT: yeah i already made an error LOL, disregard any notifs you got for the wrong skin XD i cannot read my own spreadsheets OTL
(bittersweet / xoxo first runs)
@Arianethel @AsylumBat @Crumpet @CrustyGlowstick @CushionySleet90 @KingTulip @LKF @Pumpcat @SnaggleClaw @StarrySkyTonight @ThistleProse @Vinuxe @ardisia @decomposedcarrot @hyuukiru @knify @osteophagy @semisweet @sickreaps

(tiny birb second runs)
@GlitchyOddy @Redsparrow @Self @SomethingWitty @VairaSmythe @birdmusic @finder77 @whour

your PAs will be out shortly! please let me know if there are any errors or if i missed you ^^;

(if you missed it: i had some complications from my recent procedure, so i've not felt well and had a free moment to get around to it - sorry about the delay! ;_;)

EDIT: yeah i already made an error LOL, disregard any notifs you got for the wrong skin XD i cannot read my own spreadsheets OTL
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º