Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NimStratus' Skinshop [SDF Vampire]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108
@Cat7 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/874127563058970777/878695647476334652/Sin_4.png[/img]
@Cat7

Sin_4.png
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
@NimStratus

Beautiful skin, but I don't think it's exactly what I'm looking for. Would you mind taking me off of the list so someone else who really loves it can get a copy? Thank you~♥
@NimStratus

Beautiful skin, but I don't think it's exactly what I'm looking for. Would you mind taking me off of the list so someone else who really loves it can get a copy? Thank you~♥
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
[quote]Heya! I'm going to send off Silk and Smoke and Deep Seer- and I still need funds from those of you on the runs of Daemon Prince and Gilded Warlock in order to print them![/quote] @NimStratus Hi, I'm a bit confused, so I hope you can clear it up for me. I put a slot down for Daemon Prince [i](2nd run)[/i], Deep Seer[i] (1st run)[/i] and Gilded Warlock [i](2nd run)[/i]. Do I only pay for the Deep seer or would you also like the payment for the other two? Let me know :)
Quote:
Heya! I'm going to send off Silk and Smoke and Deep Seer- and I still need funds from those of you on the runs of Daemon Prince and Gilded Warlock in order to print them!

@NimStratus Hi, I'm a bit confused, so I hope you can clear it up for me. I put a slot down for Daemon Prince (2nd run), Deep Seer (1st run) and Gilded Warlock (2nd run).
Do I only pay for the Deep seer or would you also like the payment for the other two? Let me know :)
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
@Faeninaa

I only need the payment for run 1 of deep seer, but it would help me out in getting stuff through the queue faster if you did also want to send payment for run 2 on the other two tun skins!
@Faeninaa

I only need the payment for run 1 of deep seer, but it would help me out in getting stuff through the queue faster if you did also want to send payment for run 2 on the other two tun skins!
@NimStratus

Payment sent via PM. Thanks!
@NimStratus

Payment sent via PM. Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
@NimStratus
is it possible to be on the waitlist for Silk and Smoke, in case anyone falls through? o3o?
@NimStratus
is it possible to be on the waitlist for Silk and Smoke, in case anyone falls through? o3o?
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss

I'll contact you if an order drops.
@Xemriss

I'll contact you if an order drops.
@NimStratus Payment has been send for all tun skins. I eagerly await their arrival :D
@NimStratus Payment has been send for all tun skins. I eagerly await their arrival :D
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
@NimStratus So sorry, I missed the 2nd ping about payment for Silk and Smoke. Thank you for providing the preview - I originally saw this on mobile and didn't see the details geared more towards a veil with diaphanous. I see Xemriss wanted a spot, I will drop mine and they can have it. Gorgeous accent, but it is just a bit off on a dragon without diaphanous. [emoji=veilspun happy size=1]
@NimStratus

So sorry, I missed the 2nd ping about payment for Silk and Smoke.
Thank you for providing the preview - I originally saw this on mobile and didn't see the details geared more towards a veil with diaphanous. I see Xemriss wanted a spot, I will drop mine and they can have it.

Gorgeous accent, but it is just a bit off on a dragon without diaphanous.
@Vanq I've swapped you out and have given your slot to @Xemriss . ty for letting me know!
@Vanq I've swapped you out and have given your slot to @Xemriss . ty for letting me know!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108